Top 10 Golf Resolutions to Start the New Year
Have you set your New Year’s Resolutions yet? Don’t forget about your golf game! Here are my Top 10 Golf Resolutions for 2022. Well, they’re not really New Year’s Resolutions… I’m going with “casual promises to myself of which I’m under no legal obligation to fulfill”.
Below are my top 10 golf resolutions:
- Set realistic goals, I have to accept the fact that winning a green jacket is not in my future.
- Wait until the 2nd hole to start drinking (this of course depends on and is directly related to how I got off the first two tees).
- Stop hitting my golf balls into hazards. This also includes not hitting EVERY BUNKER on the course.
- Stop procrastinating with my short game practice, next Thursday looks promising…
- Exercise more, I vow to play 6 days a week instead of 4!
- Keep the ball in the short grass. Specifically the hole I’m playing, not the one next to it.
- Score better than my age, I just hope I live until 117.
- Get a hole-in-one. I already have the plaque in my office…
- Convince myself that riding in the cart is just as fun as driving the cart.
- My biggest New Year Resolution, have fun and enjoy! Naples FL being the golf capital of the world is perfect to put this last one to the test!!!
Happy Golfing and Happy New Year!
Living the Golf Life in Your Own Luxury Golf Home:
With more than 150 golf communities in Southwest Florida, finding the perfect one to call home doesn’t just feel intimidating, it is. Different golf clubs offer different amenities, courses and lifestyles. To discover what truly feels right for you requires an insider’s perspective.
It requires Matt Klinowski, aka The Naples Golf Guy.
Matt is the area’s most trusted resource when it comes to buying and selling golf community homes in southwest Florida. He’s got 20 years of experience, relationships up and down the coast and knows every club like the back of his hand. He’s always ahead of the game, so his clients don’t have to be.
A hard-working entrepreneur, who admittedly is not a “self promoter,” Matt has built a thriving business by combining his passion for golf and real estate. But what it’s really about for him is people. He has a natural ability to connect with his clients and ensures their happiness time and time again. For him, helping someone find their dream home is like chipping in from 40 yards out…only better. He’s not just buying and selling real estate—he’s helping people take the luxury lifestyles they dream of and making them real.
In terms of real estate expertise, Matt can “hit every club in the bag”—he deals in condos, single family homes, existing properties, new constructions and more.
And, what’s more: there is no separation between “Matt the realtor” and “Matt the person.” Authenticity is his super power. Matt combines a human-first approach with his natural tendency to hustle, always in service of others. It’s that opportunity to serve that fires him up to go to work everyday—and if he’s being honest, most days it doesn’t feel like work.
With hundreds of satisfied clients, no one knows the southwest Florida terrain better than Matt. So when it comes time to find your dream home at your dream club, call on the best.
The one, the only: The Naples Golf Guy.
Naples Golf Guy
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
December 31st, 2021, Posted by NaplesGolfGuy