Naples Home Sales in January Ends Positive – Week of Jan. 27th
Naples Home Sales in January Ends Month Positive based on the latest real estate transactions report. During the week of January 27th, there were 322 Naples Properties Sold versus 218 homes sold the previous week.
North Naples remained in the top position with 61 properties sold compared to 47 properties during the previous week. Of the 61 sales, 44 percent were single family homes and 52 percent were condos. The remaining properties sold in North Naples were vacant lots.
Once again, East Naples finished the week in the second spot with 58 real estate transactions versus 52 property sales during the week of the 20th. East Naples home sales consisted of 7 percent vacant lots, 38 percent single family homes and 53 percent were condos. The other property sold in East Naples was a mobile home.
And finally, the City of Naples had 41 homes sold up from 23 during the previous week. Real estate transactions were made up of 39 percent single family home sales and 59 percent condos. The remaining property sold was a vacant lot.
In summary, the latest Naples real estate transactions for the week of the 27th show properties sold were broken down as follows: 125 condos, 116 single family homes, 77 vacant lots and 4 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
Naples Luxury Home Sales
- $1,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 22 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 4 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 0 homes sold
- 10,000,000 plus – 1 home sold
Latest Naples Real Estate Transactions Organized by zip code:
City of Naples
- 34102 – 12 properties sold (5 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34103 – 15 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 5 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34105 – 14 properties sold (6 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34109 – 21 properties sold (10 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34110 – 20 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 8 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34119 – 20 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 9 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34104 – 20 properties sold (1 mobile home, 9 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34112 – 18 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34113 – 20 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 8 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 9 properties sold (6 vacant lots and 3 single family homes)
- 34117 – 3 properties sold (1 single family home and 1 condo)
- 34117 – 3 properties sold (2 vacant lots and 1 single family home)
- 34120 – 55 properties sold (1 mobile home, 34 vacant lots, 16 single family homes and 4 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 39 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 19 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34116 – 12 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 10 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34139 – 3 properties sold (3 vacant lots)
- 34145 – 19 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 11 condos)
January Ends Month Positive – Naples Real Real Estate Trends:
Begin Your Naples Property Search
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your Naples home, or a southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, we encourage you to explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Considering Selling your home?
Or, if you are considering selling a home in Bonita Springs, Estero, Naples or Fort Myers, we encourage you to work with a Professional Real Estate Agent or REALTOR® who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. If you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you’re looking for a focused and goal-oriented real estate representative in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Fort Myers who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, vacation home, golf home or dream home, call us or text us at 239-370-0892 or email Matt at Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Naples Golf Guy
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
March 28th, 2020, Posted by NaplesGolfGuy