Naples May Weekly Real Estate Recap
East Naples remained in the top slot with 100 real estate transactions for the week. Home sales consisted of 5 percent vacant lots, 23 percent single family homes and 70 percent were condos. The remaining properties sold were mobile homes.
North Naples was in the second position with 78 homes sold. Real estate transactions consisted of 5 percent vacant lots, 36 percent were single family homes and 59 percent were condos.
Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 69 home sales. Naples property sales were made up of 25 percent single family homes and 72 percent condos. There was also two vacant lots sold during the week.
In summary, the Naples home sales recap for the week of May 8th showed sales were broken down as follows: 229 condos, 134 single family homes, 82 vacant lots and 10 mobile homes.
Naples Luxury Home Sales
One-hundred and two homes sold during the week. Luxury home prices ranged from $1,000,000 to $15,250,000.
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 58 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 22 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 11 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 9 homes sold
- $10,000,000 plus – 2 homes sold
May Weekly Real Estate Recap for Naples Florida – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 19 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 34103 – 24 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 6 single family homes and 17 condos)
- 34105 – 26 properties sold (7 single family homes and 19 condos)
- 34109 – 21 sold properties (1 vacant lot, 7 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34110 – 29 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 5 single family homes and 23 condos)
- 34119 – 28 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 16 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34104 – 20 properties sold (6 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 34112 – 48 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 7 single family homes and 39 condos)
- 34113 – 32 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 10 single family homes and 17 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34134 – 7 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34117 – 13 properties sold (7 vacant lots and 6 single family homes)
- 34108 – 27 properties sold (9 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 34120 – 66 properties sold (6 mobile homes, 31 vacant lots, 19 single family homes and 10 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 38 properties sold (1 mobile home, 18 vacant lots, 12 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34116 – 4 properties sold (3 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34138 – 2 properties sold (1 vacant lot and 1 single family home)
- 34145 – 37 properties sold (9 vacant lots, 6 single family homes and 22 condos)
Southwest Florida Real Estate Trends
Considering Selling Your Naples Home? Why Work with an Experienced Real Estate Agent
With almost 20 years of experience helping sellers with their golf community real estate needs, we would like to share our strategy for how we’re helping maximize the number of offers homeowners are receiving and ultimately higher sales prices.
Our team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail and frequent communication.
We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. We are dedicated to making the sales process easier for you and your family.
We would very much like to meet you and learn about your home and help provide a stress-free selling environment for you and your family.
Call, text, or email us today for a complimentary market analysis – 239-370-0892.
Results You Can Count On
The Naples Golf Guy Team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail. Professionalism, integrity and discretion are not goals, they are standards. We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. If you are a buyer, we are committed to helping you find the community which will allow you to live the ultimate Florida lifestyle in Paradise.
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
July 3rd, 2022 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy