March Lee County Real Estate Sales
Overall, the March Lee County Real Estate Sales report shows there were 319 properties sold during the week of March 3rd through March 10th in Ft. Myers, Bonita Springs and Estero. This is up significantly compared to the previous week when 130 properties sold.
Unlike the previous week, Fort Myers lead Lee County with the most real estate sales with 128 properties sold compared to 38 during the prior week. Estero had the second most activity with 100 sales, up from 49 last week. And, Bonita Springs finished the week with the third most activity, coming in at 89 units sold.
So, Fort Myers ended the week with 128 properties sold, 35 percent were condos and 64 percent were single-family homes. The remaining properties sold were vacant lots, multi-family units, mobile homes and commercial units.
Additionally, of the 100 closings in Estero, 30 percent were vacant lots, 30 percent were single family homes and 28 percent were condos. The remaining properties sold in Estero were mobile homes.
Finally, Bonita Springs rounded out the week with a total of 89 properties sold, 24 percent were condos, 24 percent were vacant lots and 34 percent were single family homes. So, the remaining sales were coops, commercial units and mobile homes.
In summary, your March Lee County Real Estate Sales report shows 128 single family homes, 87 condos, 78 vacant lots, 21 mobile homes, 3 commercial units, 1 coops and 1 multi-family unit sold during the week.
Lee County Weekly Home Sales Review by zip code
- 34134 – 21 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 7 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34135 – 68 properties sold (1 coop, 2 commercial units, 6 mobile homes, 21 vacant lots, 26 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 33912 – 41 properties sold (19 single family homes and 22 condos)
- 33913 – 63 properties sold (1 commercial unit, 22 vacant lots, 27 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 33967 – 24 properties sold (1 mobile home, 1 multi-family unit, 4 vacant lots and 18 single family homes)
- 33928 – 76 properties sold (30 vacant lots, 12 mobile homes, 19 single family homes and 15 condos)
- 33967 – 8 properties sold (2 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34134 – 4 properties sold (1 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34135 – 12 properties sold (8 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 33913 –2 properties sold (1 vacant lot and 1 single family home)
More Articles About SW Florida Real Estate Sales:
Begin Your Own Property Search:
So, if you’re ready to begin your Southwest Florida Real Estate search for your dream home, I encourage you to explore my website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida. If golf is your game, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 100 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
If you are buying a home in a golf community, you will find it’s more complex than a typical home purchase. As you can probably imagine, there are significant differences between golf communities. There are many different fee structures, membership options, pet restrictions, demographics and many other details that apply to the SWFL golf communities.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
If you’re looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, please contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. I will provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home!
Lastly, I will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
About Matt Klinowski, PA
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
March 22, 2018 Posted by Matt