Weekly Property Report
Weekly Property Report Naples Florida
East Naples moved back into the first position with 50 real estate transactions. Home sales consisted of 14 percent vacant lots, 26 percent single family homes and 60 percent were condos.
The North Naples area slid to the second position with 46 home sales. Real estate transactions consisted of 46 percent were single family homes and 52 percent were condos. The other property sold was a vacant lot.
Eastern Collier was new to the third position with 44 property sales. In all, 18 percent of the properties were condos, 27 percent were single family homes and 55 percent were vacant lots.
Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 28 property sales. Naples property sales were made up of 25 percent single family homes and 71 percent condos. The remaining property sold was a vacant lot.
In summary, the Naples home sales recap for the week of July 25th showed sales were broken down as follows: 99 condos, 96 single family homes and 59 vacant lots.
Naples Luxury Weekly Property Report
Thirty-seven homes sold during the week. Luxury home prices ranged from $1,000,000 to $20,000,000.
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 17 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 11 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 4 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 4 homes sold
- $10,000,000 plus – 1 home sold
Naples Weekly Home Sales Recap – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 8 properties sold (1 single family home and 7 condos)
- 34103 – 8 properties sold (2 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34105 – 12 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34109 – 13 properties sold (5 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34110 – 18 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34119 – 15 properties sold (12 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34104 – 15 properties sold (5 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34112 – 17 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34113 – 18 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 9 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34117 – 12 properties sold (7 vacant lots and 5 single family homes)
- 34138 – 2 properties sold (1 single family home and 1 condo)
- 34108 – 9 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 6 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34120 – 29 properties sold (10 vacant lots, 17 single family homes and 2 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 40 properties sold (24 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34116 – 4 properties sold (4 single family homes)
- 34139 – 3 properties sold (2 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34145 – 20 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 10 condos)
Southwest Florida Real Estate Trends
Considering Selling Your Naples Home? Why Work with an Experienced Real Estate Agent
With almost 20 years of experience helping sellers with their golf community real estate needs, we would like to share our strategy for how we’re helping maximize the number of offers homeowners are receiving and ultimately higher sales prices.
Our team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail and frequent communication.
We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. We are dedicated to making the sales process easier for you and your family.
We would very much like to meet you and learn about your home and help provide a stress-free selling environment for you and your family.
Call, text, or email us today for a complimentary market analysis – 239-370-0892.
Results You Can Count On
The Naples Golf Guy Team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail. Professionalism, integrity and discretion are not goals, they are standards. We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. If you are a buyer, we are committed to helping you find the community which will allow you to live the ultimate Florida lifestyle in Paradise.
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
September 20th, 2022 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy