November Real Estate Started Slower
November Real Estate Started a Little Slower
Overall, November real estate started a little slower than the end of October. The latest market report for the week of November 5th shows there were 212 Naples Properties Sold during the week of the 5th which was down from the week before when 331 units sold. Similar to the prior week, East Naples remained in the top spot with a total of 50 real estate transactions which was down from 82 homes sold the prior week. North Naples came in a close second with 44 properties sold compared to 70 the previous week. And finally, the city of Naples had 25 property sales which was down from 39 units sold the week before.
So, of the 50 real estate sales in East Naples, 6 percent were mobile homes, 38 percent were single family homes and 54 percent were condos. The remaining property sold in E. Naples was a vacant lot. Also, in North Naples, of the 44 transactions closed, 25 percent were vacant lots, 41 percent were condos and 34 percent were single family homes. Last but not least, of the 25 sales in the City of Naples, 48 percent were single family homes and 52 percent were condos.
In review, Naples real estate started November with a similar mix of properties sold compared to the end of the previous month. Transactions for the week of the 5th show sales were broken down as follows: 86 single family homes, 75 condos, 47 vacant lots and 4 mobile homes sold in Collier County.
November Naples Real Estate Transactions Review for Nov. 5th shows transactions by zip code:
- 34102 – 8 properties sold (4 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34103 – 10 properties sold (3 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34105 – 7 properties sold (5 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34109 – 13 properties sold (7 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34110 – 8 properties sold (1 single family home and 7 condos)
- 34119 – 23 properties sold (11 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34104 – 22 properties sold (11 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34112 – 20 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 3 mobile homes, 4 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34113 – 8 properties sold (4 single family homes and 4 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 11 properties sold (7 vacant lots and 4 single family homes)
- 34117 – 11 properties sold (5 vacant lots and 6 single family homes)
- 34108 – 9 properties sold (5 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34120 – 27 properties sold (1 mobile home, 13 vacant lots, 12 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34114 – 14 properties sold (7 vacant lots, 2 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34116 – 6 properties sold (4 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34145 – 15 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 5 condos)
More Articles About Naples Florida Real Estate Sales:
Begin Your Naples Property Search
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your Naples home, or a southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, I encourage you to explore my website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 100 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, I will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
If you are looking to sell a home in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, I encourage you to work with a Professional Real Estate Agent or REALTOR® who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. If you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 100 other golf communities. Contact me today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you’re looking for a focused and goal-oriented real estate representative in Naples, Bonita Springs or Estero who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to me directly.
Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, luxury vacation home, luxury golf home or dream home, call me or text me on my mobile phone at 239-370-0892 or email me at Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Matthew Klinowski, PA
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
January 2nd, 2019, Posted by Matt