End of October Naples Real Estate Review
October Naples Weekly Real Estate Review
Overall, the end of October Naples real estate market report showed strong activity for the week of October 29th. The latest report available shows there were 331 Naples Properties Sold during the week of the 29th which was up 61 percent from the week before when 206 units sold. East Naples moved into the top spot for the week with a total of 82 real estate transactions which was up from 32 homes sold the prior week. North Naples came in a close second with 70 properties sold compared to 42 the previous week. Next, was the Corkscrew area which showed significant activity for the month with a total of 40 real estate transactions. And finally, the city of Naples had 39 property sales which was up from 25 units sold the week before.
So, of the 82 real estate sales in East Naples, 16 percent were vacant lots, 41 percent were single family homes and 43 percent were condos. Also, in North Naples, of the 70 transactions closed, 23.5 percent were vacant lots, 28.5 percent were condos and 48.5 percent were single family homes. For the Corkscrew area, of the 40 properties closed, 12.5 percent were condos, 40 percent were single family homes and 47.5 percent were vacant lots. Last but not least, of the 39 sales in the City of Naples, 41 percent were single family homes and 59 percent were condos.
In Summary, a review of the end of October Naples real estate transactions for the week of the 29th show sales were broken down as follows: 138 single family homes, 113 condos, 77 vacant lots and 3 mobile homes sold in Collier County.
End of October Naples Real Estate Transactions Review for Oct. 29th shows transactions by zip code:
- 34102 – 11 properties sold (5 single family home and 6 condos)
- 34103 – 18 properties sold (6 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34105 – 10 properties sold (5 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34109 – 13 properties sold (8 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34110 – 19 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 7 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34119 – 38 properties sold (15 vacant lots, 19 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34104 – 27 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 13 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34112 – 29 properties sold (9 vacant lots, 6 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 34113 – 26 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 15 single family homes and 8 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 12 properties sold (9 vacant lots and 3 single family homes)
- 34134 – 3 properties sold (1 single family home and 2 condos)
- 34117 – 7 properties sold (2 vacant lots and 5 single family homes)
- 34108 – 23 properties sold (10 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34120 – 40 properties sold (19 vacant lots, 16 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34114 – 32 properties sold (3 mobile homes, 14 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34116 – 6 properties sold (5 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34145 – 17 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 6 condos)
More Articles About Naples Florida Real Estate Sales:
Begin Your Naples Property Search
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your Naples home, or a southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, I encourage you to explore my website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 100 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, I will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
If you are looking to sell a home in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, I encourage you to work with a Professional Real Estate Agent or REALTOR® who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. If you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 100 other golf communities. Contact me today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you’re looking for a focused and goal-oriented real estate representative in Naples, Bonita Springs or Estero who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to me directly.
Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, luxury vacation home, luxury golf home or dream home, call me or text me on my mobile phone at 239-370-0892 or email me at Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Matthew Klinowski, PA
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
December 29th, 2018, Posted by Matt