November Weekly Real Estate Transactions
November Weekly Real Estate Transactions Naples Florida
East Naples moved into the top slot with 52 real estate transactions. Home sales consisted of 6 percent vacant lots, 21 percent single family homes and 69 percent were condos. The other property sold was a mobile home.
North Naples slipped to the second position with 49 homes sold. Of the 49 property sales, 36 percent were single family homes and 63 percent were condos. A mobile home was the remaining property sold.
Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 42 home sales. Naples property sales were made up of 9 percent vacant lots, 29 percent single family homes and 62 percent condos.
In summary, the Naples November weekly home sales review for the week of the 1st showed Naples homes sold were broken down as follows: 123 condos, 108 single family homes, 54 vacant lots and 2 mobile homes.
Naples Luxury Home Sales
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 27 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 6 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 8 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 3 home sold
- 10,000,000 plus – 1 home sold
November Weekly Real Estate Transactions Naples Florida – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 7 properties sold (1 single family home and 6 condos)
- 34103 – 13 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34105 – 22 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34109 – 10 sold properties (4 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34110 – 15 properties sold (1 mobile home, 3 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34119 – 24 properties sold (11 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34104 – 21 properties sold (7 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 34112 – 16 properties sold (1 mobile home, 3 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34113 – 15 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 1 single family home and 11 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 8 properties sold (5 vacant lots and 3 single family homes)
- 34134 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
- 34117 – 7 properties sold (3 vacant lots and 4 single family homes)
- 34108 – 16 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 6 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34120 – 47 properties sold (25 vacant lots, 19 single family homes and 3 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 32 properties sold (1 mobile home, 9 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34116 – 11 properties sold (9 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34145 – 22 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 8 condos)
Southwest Florida Real Estate Trends
Considering Selling Your Naples Home? Why Work with an Experienced Real Estate Agent
It is a seller’s market so why should you work with a realtor? Do you have the time? There are over 180 actions required to successfully complete a real estate transaction. From scheduling showings, contract negotiations, organizing inspectors, attorneys, title companies and a mountain of paperwork.
In today’s rapidly changing market, it’s you’ll want to be sure you have priced your home correctly to capture the largest return on your investment. You also need to be sure you have a digital game plan and an effective online marketing strategy when selling your home. One of the ways your agent can help with this is to make sure your listing photos and virtual tours stand out from the crowd, truly giving buyers a detailed and thorough view of your home.
So, if you’re ready to move forward, virtual practices may help you win big when you’re ready to sell. While abiding by state and local regulations is a top priority, we can help make your sale happen. We know exactly what today’s buyers need, and how to put the necessary digital steps in place. For example, according to the same survey, when asked to select what technology would be most helpful when deciding on a new home, here’s what today’s homebuyers said, in order of preference:
- Virtual tour of the home
- Accurate and detailed listing information
- Detailed neighborhood information
- High-quality listing photos
- Agent-led video chat
- Paperless transactions
Now more than ever, an agent’s presence on the internet is critical to selling your home. Let’s connect to talk about how we would leverage new real estate technology such as virtual tours and high-end photography, e-mail marketing, social media marketing and much more.
Finally, if you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
The NaplesGolfGuy Team offers private client advisory services with an emphasis on detail. Professionalism, integrity and discretion are not goals, they are standards. We are dedicated to exploring, experiencing and navigating the very best in luxury living for our clients.
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
December 26th, 2021 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy