Naples Weekly Real Estate Report
Naples Weekly Real Estate Report – March 7th
East Naples was in the top slot with 82 real estate transactions. Home sales consisted of 7 percent vacant lots, 27 percent single family homes and 61 percent were condos. The remaining properties sold were mobile homes.
North Naples was in the second position with 81 homes sold. Of the 81 property sales, 43 percent were single family homes and 56 percent were condos. The other property sold was a vacant lot.
Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 45 home sales. Naples property sales were made up of 40 percent single family homes and 47 percent condos.
In summary, the Naples March weekly home sales review for the week of the 7th showed Naples homes sold were broken down as follows: 175 condos, 151 single family homes, 51 vacant lots and 5 mobile homes.
Naples Luxury Home Sales
Seventy-Four luxury homes sold during the week. Luxury home prices ranged from $1,010,000 to $14,995,000.
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 39 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 14 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 8 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 11 homes sold
- $10,000,000 plus – 2 homes sold
Weekly Real Estate Report for Naples Florida – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 12 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 6 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34103 – 10 properties sold (5 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34105 – 23 properties sold (7 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 34109 – 24 sold properties (8 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 34110 – 27 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 7 single family homes and 19 condos)
- 34119 – 30 properties sold (20 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34104 – 25 properties sold (1 mobile home, 6 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 34112 – 32 properties sold (3 mobile homes, 4 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 20 condos)
- 34113 – 25 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 12 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34134 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
- 34117 – 11 properties sold (7 vacant lots and 4 single family homes)
- 34108 – 27 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 13 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34120 – 49 properties sold (1 mobile home, 16 vacant lots, 24 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34139 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 33 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 17 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34116 – 5 properties sold (4 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34145 – 32 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 16 condos)
Southwest Florida Real Estate Trends
Considering Selling Your Naples Home? Why Work with an Experienced Real Estate Agent
With almost 20 years of experience helping sellers with their golf community real estate needs, we would like to share our strategy for how we’re helping maximize the number of offers homeowners are receiving and ultimately higher sales prices.
Our team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail and frequent communication.
We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. We are dedicated to making the sales process easier for you and your family.
We would very much like to meet you and learn about your home and help provide a stress-free selling environment for you and your family.
Call, text, or email us today for a complimentary market analysis – 239-370-0892.
Results You Can Count On
The Naples Golf Guy Team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail. Professionalism, integrity and discretion are not goals, they are standards. We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. If you are a buyer, we are committed to helping you find the community which will allow you to live the ultimate Florida lifestyle in Paradise.
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
May 7th, 2022 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy