Naples June Weekly Real Estate Sales
Naples June Weekly Real Estate Transactions Recap
North Naples remained in the top position with 53 homes sold. Real estate transactions consisted of 45 percent were single family homes and 45 percent were con and 10 percent were vacant lots.
East Naples stayed in the second with 52 real estate transactions for the week. Home sales consisted of 6 percent vacant lots, 25 percent single family homes and 67 percent were condos. The remaining property sold was a mobile home.
Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 32 home sales. Naples property sales were made up of 31 percent single family homes and 69 percent condos.
In summary, the Naples home sales recap for the week of June 6th showed sales were broken down as follows: 111 condos, 91 single family homes, 35 vacant lots and 3 mobile homes.
Naples Luxury Home Sales
Forty-three homes sold during the week. Luxury home prices ranged from $1,000,000 to $9,300,000.
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 19 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 14 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 5 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 5 homes sold
- $10,000,000 plus – 0 homes sold
Naples June Weekly Real Estate Transactions – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 10 properties sold (2 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34103 – 9 properties sold (3 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34105 – 13 properties sold (5 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34109 – 8 sold properties (3 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34110 – 20 properties sold (9 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34119 – 25 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 12 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34104 – 11 properties sold (4 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34112 – 24 properties sold (1 mobile home, 2 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 17 condos)
- 34113 – 17 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 5 single family homes and 11 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 5 properties sold (5 single family homes)
- 34134 – 3 properties sold (2 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34117 – 9 properties sold (3 vacant lots and 6 single family homes)
- 34138 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
- 34108 – 12 sold properties (3 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34120 – 31 properties sold (12 vacant lots, 15 single family homes and 4 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 17 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 7 vacant lots, 3 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34116 – 4 properties sold (4 single family homes)
Southwest Florida Real Estate Trends
Considering Selling Your Naples Home? Why Work with an Experienced Real Estate Agent
With almost 20 years of experience helping sellers with their golf community real estate needs, we would like to share our strategy for how we’re helping maximize the number of offers homeowners are receiving and ultimately higher sales prices.
Our team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail and frequent communication.
We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. We are dedicated to making the sales process easier for you and your family.
We would very much like to meet you and learn about your home and help provide a stress-free selling environment for you and your family.
Call, text, or email us today for a complimentary market analysis – 239-370-0892.
Results You Can Count On
The Naples Golf Guy Team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail. Professionalism, integrity and discretion are not goals, they are standards. We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. If you are a buyer, we are committed to helping you find the community which will allow you to live the ultimate Florida lifestyle in Paradise.
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
July 31st, 2022 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy