Naples June Weekly Real Estate Recap
Naples June Weekly Real Estate Recap
The latest Naples June weekly real estate recap for the week of the 13th showed 280 Homes Sold up from 240 sales during the prior week. The highest priced property sold on Gulf Shore Blvd. for $13,500,000.
East Naples moved up to the first position with 55 real estate transactions up from 52 sales during the previous week. Home sales consisted of 16 percent vacant lots, 33 percent single family homes and 45 percent were condos. The remaining properties sold were 2 mobile homes.
North Naples fell to the second position with 41 homes sales down from 53 during the prior week. Real estate transactions consisted of 8 percent vacant lots, 46 percent were single family homes and 46 percent were condos.
Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 35 property sales up from 32 sales during the week of June 6th. Naples property sales were made up of 8 percent were vacant lots, 29 percent single family homes and 63 percent condos.
In summary, the Naples home sales recap for the week of June 13th showed sales were broken down as follows: 100 condos, 106 single family homes, 71 vacant lots and 3 mobile homes.
Naples Luxury Home Sales
Forty-Nine homes sold during the week. Luxury home prices ranged from $1,000,000 to $13,500,000.
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 33 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 9 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 5 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 1 home sold
- $10,000,000 plus – 1 home sold
Naples June Weekly Real Estate Recap – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 9 properties sold (1 vacant lot and 8 condos)
- 34103 – 11 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 3 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34105 – 15 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 7 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34109 – 6 sold properties (3 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34110 – 10 properties sold (3 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34119 – 25 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 13 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34104 – 9 properties sold (4 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34112 – 20 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 3 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34113 – 26 properties sold (7 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 10 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 16 properties sold (10 vacant lots and 6 single family homes)
- 34134 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
- 34117 – 18 properties sold (8 vacant lots and 10 single family homes)
- 34138 – 2 properties sold (2 condos)
- 34108 – 19 sold properties (1 vacant lot, 7 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34120 – 41 properties sold (23 vacant lots and 18 single family homes)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 31 properties sold (11 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34116 – 5 properties sold (3 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34139 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
- 34140 – 1 property sold (1 mobile home)
Southwest Florida Real Estate Trends
Considering Selling Your Naples Home? Why Work with an Experienced Real Estate Agent
With almost 20 years of experience helping sellers with their golf community real estate needs, we would like to share our strategy for how we’re helping maximize the number of offers homeowners are receiving and ultimately higher sales prices.
Our team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail and frequent communication.
We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. We are dedicated to making the sales process easier for you and your family.
We would very much like to meet you and learn about your home and help provide a stress-free selling environment for you and your family.
Call, text, or email us today for a complimentary market analysis – 239-370-0892.
Results You Can Count On
The Naples Golf Guy Team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail. Professionalism, integrity and discretion are not goals, they are standards. We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. If you are a buyer, we are committed to helping you find the community which will allow you to live the ultimate Florida lifestyle in Paradise.
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
August 8th, 2022 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy