Naples April Weekly Real Estate Review
Naples April Weekly Real Estate Review
East Naples was in the top slot with 79 real estate transactions. Home sales consisted of 4 percent vacant lots, 27 percent single family homes and 68 percent were condos. The remaining property sold was a mobile home.
North Naples was in the second position with 64 homes sold. Of the 64 property sales, 44 percent were single family homes and 55 percent were condos. The other home sale was a vacant lot.
Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 45 home sales. Naples property sales were made up of 33 percent single family homes and 64 percent condos. There was also one vacant lot sold during the week.
In summary, the Naples home sales recap for the week of April 4th showed sales were broken down as follows: 180 condos, 118 single family homes, 21 vacant lots and 6 mobile homes.
Naples Luxury Home Sales
Seventy-Nine homes sold during the week. Luxury home prices ranged from $1,000,000 to $23,250,000.
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 45 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 14 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 13 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 4 homes sold
- $10,000,000 plus – 3 homes sold
Weekly Real Estate Review for Naples Florida – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 17 properties sold (1 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34103 – 11 properties sold (5 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34105 – 17 properties sold (5 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34109 – 18 sold properties (7 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34110 – 22 properties sold (8 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 34119 – 24 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 13 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34104 – 25 properties sold (1 mobile home, 7 single family homes and 17 condos)
- 34112 – 38 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 28 condos)
- 34113 – 16 properties sold (7 single family homes and 9 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34134 – 2 properties sold (1 vacant lot and 1 single family home)
- 34117 – 5 properties sold (2 vacant lots and 3 single family homes)
- 34138 – 2 properties sold (2 condos)
- 34108 – 21 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 7 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34120 – 27 properties sold (1 mobile home, 5 vacant lots, 14 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34139 – 2 properties sold (1 single family and 1 condo)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 32 properties sold (3 mobile homes, 9 single family homes and 20 condos)
- 34116 – 5 properties sold (3 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34145 – 33 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 13 single family homes and 16 condos)
Southwest Florida Real Estate Trends
Considering Selling Your Naples Home? Why Work with an Experienced Real Estate Agent
With almost 20 years of experience helping sellers with their golf community real estate needs, we would like to share our strategy for how we’re helping maximize the number of offers homeowners are receiving and ultimately higher sales prices.
Our team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail and frequent communication.
We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. We are dedicated to making the sales process easier for you and your family.
We would very much like to meet you and learn about your home and help provide a stress-free selling environment for you and your family.
Call, text, or email us today for a complimentary market analysis – 239-370-0892.
Results You Can Count On
The Naples Golf Guy Team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail. Professionalism, integrity and discretion are not goals, they are standards. We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. If you are a buyer, we are committed to helping you find the community which will allow you to live the ultimate Florida lifestyle in Paradise.
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
June 4th, 2022 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy