Naples April Weekly Real Estate Recap
Naples April Weekly Real Estate Recap
The latest Naples April weekly real estate recap for the week of the 18th showed 441 Homes Sold up from 325 during the previous week. A Royal Harbor property was the highest priced sale at $15,450,000.
East Naples remained in the top slot with 109 real estate transactions up from 79 during the prior week. Home sales consisted of 4 percent vacant lots, 23 percent single family homes and 72 percent were condos. The remaining property sold was a mobile home.
North Naples was in the second position with 75 homes sold up from 64 during the previous week. Of the 75 property sales, 4 percent were vacant lots, 37 percent were single family homes and 59 percent were condos.
Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 48 home sales compared to 45 sales during the week of the 11th. Naples property sales were made up of 33 percent single family homes and 63 percent condos. There was also two vacant lots sold during the week.
In summary, the Naples home sales recap for the week of April 18th showed sales were broken down as follows: 226 condos, 141 single family homes, 70 vacant lots and 4 mobile homes.
Naples Luxury Home Sales
Ninety-Nine homes sold during the week. Luxury home prices ranged from $1,000,000 to $15,450,000.
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 57 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 18 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 14 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 9 homes sold
- $10,000,000 plus – 1 home sold
Weekly Real Estate Review for Naples Florida – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 13 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 5 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34103 – 10 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 2 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34105 – 25 properties sold (9 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 34109 – 25 sold properties (10 single family homes and 15 condos)
- 34110 – 24 properties sold (5 single family homes and 19 condos)
- 34119 – 26 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 13 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34104 – 26 properties sold (5 single family homes and 21 condos)
- 34112 – 54 properties sold (1 mobile home, 1 vacant lot, 13 single family homes and 39 condos)
- 34113 – 29 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 19 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34134 – 3 properties sold (1 single family home and 2 condos)
- 34117 – 12 properties sold (8 vacant lots and 4 single family homes)
- 34138 – 2 properties sold (1 mobile home and 1 condo)
- 34108 – 39 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 17 single family homes and 19 condos)
- 34120 – 57 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 31 vacant lots, 15 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34139 – 3 properties sold (3 single family homes)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 42 properties sold (10 vacant lots, 14 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 34116 – 9 properties sold (7 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34145 – 34 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 10 single family homes and 21 condos)
Southwest Florida Real Estate Trends
Considering Selling Your Naples Home? Why Work with an Experienced Real Estate Agent
With almost 20 years of experience helping sellers with their golf community real estate needs, we would like to share our strategy for how we’re helping maximize the number of offers homeowners are receiving and ultimately higher sales prices.
Our team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail and frequent communication.
We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. We are dedicated to making the sales process easier for you and your family.
We would very much like to meet you and learn about your home and help provide a stress-free selling environment for you and your family.
Call, text, or email us today for a complimentary market analysis – 239-370-0892.
Results You Can Count On
The Naples Golf Guy Team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail. Professionalism, integrity and discretion are not goals, they are standards. We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. If you are a buyer, we are committed to helping you find the community which will allow you to live the ultimate Florida lifestyle in Paradise.
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
June 19th, 2022 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy