Weekly Real Estate Update
Weekly Real Estate Update – August 14th
Overall, during the week of August 14th, there were 233 real estate transactions in Collier County, up from 199 last week. Once again, North Naples real estate sales continue to lead the way with the most transactions. East Naples showed the second highest activity. Ultimately, North Naples ended the week with 60 properties sold up from 43 during the previous week. And, East Naples ended with 43 homes sold up from 32 sales the prior week.
Additionally, of the 60 properties sold in North Naples, 33 percent of them were condos and 48 percent of them were single family homes. So, the remaining properties sold in North Naples were vacant lots. Also, in the East Naples area, there were 43 transactions, 53 percent of which were condos. And, 37 percent of the East Naples properties sold were single family homes. Similar to North Naples, the remaining properties sold were vacant lots.
In summary, your weekly real estate update for August 14th through August 20th shows 87 condos, 93 single family homes, 50 vacant lots and 3 mobile homes sold in the Naples area.
Weekly Real Estate Update (August 14th-20th) Naples Home Sales by zip code
City of Naples
- 34102 – 15 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34103 – 6 properties sold (4 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34105 – 8 properties sold (2 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34109 – 19 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 10 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34110 – 19 properties sold ( 2 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34119 – 22 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34104 – 9 properties sold (3 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34112 – 11 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 5 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34113 – 23 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 12 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 22 properties sold (3 mobiles homes, 12 vacant lots, 1 single family home and 6 condos)
- 34116 – 9 properties sold (8 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34134 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
- 34117 – 9 properties sold (3 vacant lots and 6 single family homes)
- 34108 – 10 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 3 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34120 – 21 properties sold (11 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34140 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
Immokalee and Ave Maria
- 34145 – 18 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 8 single family homes and 9 condos)
Begin Your Own Naples Property Search:
So, if you are ready to begin your own property search, I encourage you to explore this website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida. If you are a golfer, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate over 100 different golf communities to get you started. Or, if you would rather, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria.
If you are buying a home in a golf community, you will find it is more complex than a normal home purchase. As you can probably imagine, there are significant differences between golf courses. Also, there are hidden fees, different membership fees, pet restrictions and very different demographics in each community.
Or, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I can help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
So, if you are looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. Most importantly, I can provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home.
Lastly, I will handle all of the contract negotiations for your property from the first offer to close.
About Matt Klinowski
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
October 12, 2017 Posted by Matt