Weekly June Home Sales Recap
Naples June Weekly Home Sales Recap
North Naples moved up to the top slot with 115 home sales. Of the 115 property sales, 7 percent were vacant lots, 29 percent were single family homes and 64 percent were condos.
East Naples slid into the second position for the week with 96 transactions. Home sales consisted of 6 percent vacant lots, 29 percent single family homes and 64 percent were condos. The remaining property sold was a mobile home.
Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 80 home sales for the last week of the month. Naples homes sales were made up of 7 percent vacant lots, 29 percent single family homes and 64 percent condos.
In summary, the Naples June weekly home sales review for the week of the 28th showed Naples homes sold were broken down as follows: 183 condos, 188 single family homes, 88 vacant lots and 6 mobile homes.
Naples Luxury Home Sales
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 41 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 18 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 9 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 7 homes sold
- 10,000,000 plus – 1 home sold
Weekly June Home Sales Recap – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 19 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 9 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34103 – 26 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 17 condos)
- 34105 – 35 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 25 condos)
- 34109 – 26 sold properties (1 vacant lot, 17 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34110 – 41 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 11 single family homes and 29 condos)
- 34119 – 48 properties sold (7 vacant lots, 30 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34104 – 30 properties sold (1 mobile home, 12 single family homes and 17 condos)
- 34112 – 34 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 2 single family homes and 28 condos)
- 34113 – 32 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 14 single family homes and 16 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 17 properties sold (10 vacant lots and 7 single family homes)
- 34134 – 4 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 1 single family home and 2 condos)
- 34117 – 25 properties sold (14 vacant lots and 11 single family homes)
- 34108 – 34 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 13 single family homes and 19 condos)
- 34120 – 77 properties sold (1 mobile home, 36 vacant lots, 33 single family homes and 7 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 49 properties sold (4 mobile homes, 14 vacant lots, 19 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34116 – 14 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34139 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
- 34145 – 39 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 13 single family homes and 23 condos)
Naples Real Estate Reports:
Considering Selling Your Naples Home? Why Work with an Experienced Real Estate Agent
It is a seller’s market so why should you work with a realtor? Do you have the time? There are over 180 actions required to successfully complete a real estate transaction. From scheduling showings, contract negotiations, organizing inspectors, attorneys, title companies and a mountain of paperwork.
In today’s rapidly changing market, it’s you’ll want to be sure you have priced your home correctly to capture the largest return on your investment. You also need to be sure you have a digital game plan and an effective online marketing strategy when selling your home. One of the ways your agent can help with this is to make sure your listing photos and virtual tours stand out from the crowd, truly giving buyers a detailed and thorough view of your home.
So, if you’re ready to move forward, virtual practices may help you win big when you’re ready to sell. While abiding by state and local regulations is a top priority, we can help make your sale happen. We know exactly what today’s buyers need, and how to put the necessary digital steps in place. For example, according to the same survey, when asked to select what technology would be most helpful when deciding on a new home, here’s what today’s homebuyers said, in order of preference:
- Virtual tour of the home
- Accurate and detailed listing information
- Detailed neighborhood information
- High-quality listing photos
- Agent-led video chat
- Paperless transactions
Now more than ever, an agent’s presence on the internet is critical to selling your home. Let’s connect to talk about how we would leverage new real estate technology such as virtual tours and high-end photography, e-mail marketing, social media marketing and much more.
Finally, if you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
The NaplesGolfGuy Team offers private client advisory services with an emphasis on detail. Professionalism, integrity and discretion are not goals, they are standards. We are dedicated to exploring, experiencing and navigating the very best in luxury living for our clients.
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
September 2nd, 2021 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy