Weekly August Home Sales
Southwest Florida Weekly August Home Sales Recap
Southern Fort Myers remained in the number one position with 112 real estate transactions down from 147 during the prior week. Sales were as follows: 4 percent were commercial units. 21 percent vacant lots, 22 percent were condos and 51 percent were single family homes. The remaining Fort Myers properties sold were a multi-family unit and a mobile home.
Estero moved up to the second position with 74 property sales which was more than the last week of July when there were 59 Estero properties sold. Home sales were split between multiple property types. Of the 74 home sales, 15 percent were vacant lots, 28 percent were condos and 54 percent were single family homes. The other properties sold were mobile homes.
Finally, Bonita Springs fell to the third position with 73 transactions compared to 95 property sales in the previous week. Of the 73 sales, 5 percent were mobile homes, 14 percent were vacant lots, 30 percent were condos and 49 percent were single family homes. The other property sale was a commercial unit.
In review, based on the real estate transactions report for the week, property sales were broken down by the following types in Southwest Florida: 69 condos, 133 single family homes, 45 vacant lots, 5 commercial units, 7 mobile homes, and 1 multi-family unit.
Weekly August Home Sales – Organized by Zip Code
- 34134 – 19 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 1 commercial unit, 8 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34135 – 54 properties sold (4 mobile homes, 9 vacant lots, 28 single family homes and 13 condos)
Southern Fort Myers
- 33912 – 24 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 2 commercial units, 11 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 33913 – 63 properties sold (2 commercial units, 19 vacant lots, 27 single family homes and 15 condos)
- 33967 – 25 properties sold (1 multi-family unit, 1 mobile home, 3 vacant lots, 19 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 33928 – 59 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 11 vacant lots, 31 single family homes and 15 condos)
- 33967 – 4 properties sold (3 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34134 – 3 properties sold (1 single family home and 2 condos)
- 34135 – 8 properties sold (5 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 33913 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
Southwest Florida Sales Reports:
Are you ready to buy your own slice of paradise?
If you are buying a home in a golf community, you will find it’s more complex than a typical home purchase. As you can probably imagine, there are significant differences between communities. There are many different fee structures, membership options, pet restrictions, demographics and many other details that apply to the Southwest Florida golf communities.
How often do you want to play? How much time will you send in Naples? Are you planning to rent your property? What type of amenities are important to you and your family? How much space do you need?
We can help you you navigate more than 150 different golf communities in our area. Based on your needs, we’ll provide a list of golf communities that will match your criteria and help you find the perfect home in the right community for you.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
From the beginning of your journey to the end, we will handle all the details to make your real estate transaction smooth and stress free. Contact us today to get started.
Naples Golf Guy Team
The NaplesGolfGuy Team offers private client advisory services with an emphasis on detail. Professionalism, integrity and discretion are not goals, they are standards. We are dedicated to exploring, experiencing and navigating the very best in luxury living for our clients.
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
September 6th, 2021 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy