Top Three Reasons to Buy
Top Three Reasons to Buy a Home in 2021
Here are the top three reasons 2021 will be a great year to buy a home. Let’s connect to make sure you’re ready for success in today’s housing market.
Top Three Reasons to Buy a Home This Year
- Mortgage interest rates are at record lows
- Build your financial future. Each time you pay your mortgage, you are building equity and therefor wealth
- A safe place to call home
- Low Taxes – Low property taxes, no state income tax and no inheritance tax
- Weather – Plenty of sunshine, warm weather and no snow!
- Health and Wellness – Consistently ranked among the top towns for longevity, we have excellent healthcare and plenty of outdoor activities for physical fitness.
- Safety – A gated community offers a safe environment for the entire family
- Amenities – Golf, tennis, pickleball, bocce ball, fitness centers, spas and a wide variety of amenities
- Lifestyle – Meet new friends, easy on-site dining, socially vibrant neighborhood with a plethora of activities for residents
Latest Real Estate Trends for Southwest Florida
Search For a Vacation Home or Second Home in Naples Florida
If you’re ready to begin your search for your own Naples home or condo, we encourage you to explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate. View large single family homes for sale in golf communities…
There are more than 150 different golf communities in our area and most of them have a private golf course within the community. It can be challenging to navigate the plethora of communities, membership options, golf course design, amenities and more. We will help provide you with a list of the top private golf communities which match your lifestyle.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations via paperless transactions for your property from offer to close!
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
January 9th, 2021, Posted by NaplesGolfGuy