April Ends With Strong Home Sales
April Ends With Strong Home Sales Activity
April ended with strong home sales activity according to the latest reports. There were 777 Homes Sold during the week of the 26th up from 618 sales during the prior week. The highest priced property sold for $28,800,000.
Once again, East Naples remained in the top slot for the week with 159 transactions up from 138 sales compared to the week of the 19th. Home sales consisted of 5 percent vacant lots, 33 percent single family homes and 62 percent were condos.
North Naples came in second with 138 home sales up one sale during the previous week. Of the 138 property sales, 3 percent were vacant lots, 48 percent were single family homes, 49 percent were condos.
Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 113 home sales up from 77 properties sold during the prior week. Naples homes sales were made up of 34 percent single family homes and 65 percent condos. The remaining properties sold were vacant lots.
Also notable was the number of real estate transactions on Marco Island. Overall there were 90 properties sold during the week with 15 percent vacant lot sales, 37 percent single family home sales and 48 percent were condos.
In summary, the latest real estate transactions review for the week of April 26th shows Naples homes sold were broken down as follows: 366 condos, 297 single family homes, 101 vacant lots and 7 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
Strong Home Sales for Naples Luxury Homes
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 72 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 30 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 25 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 5 homes sold
- 10,000,000 plus – 3 homes sold
Naples April Home Sales Recap – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 39 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 20 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 34103 – 33 properties sold (9 single family homes and 24 condos)
- 34105 – 41 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 9 single family homes and 31 condos)
- 34109 – 38 sold properties (17 single family homes and 21 condos)
- 34110 – 43 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 14 single family homes and 27 condos)
- 34119 – 57 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 35 single family homes and 19 condos)
- 34104 – 44 properties sold (15 single family homes and 29 condos)
- 34112 – 51 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 39 condos)
- 34113 – 64 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 31 single family homes and 29 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 12 properties sold (3 vacant lots and 9 single family homes)
- 34134 –5 properties sold (1 vacant lot and 4 condos)
- 34117 – 18 properties sold (10 vacant lots and 8 single family homes)
- 34138 –1 property sold (1 condo)
- 34108 – 59 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 19 single family homes and 39 condos)
- 34120 – 80 properties sold (3mobile homes, 44 vacant lots, 23 single family homes and 10 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 75 properties sold (4 mobile homes, 12 vacant lots, 36 single family homes and 23 condos)
- 34116 – 17 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 9 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34139 – 3 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 1 single family home and 1 condo)
- 34140 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
- 34145 – 90 properties sold (14 vacant lots, 33 single family homes and 43 condos)
Naples Real Estate Reports:
Considering Selling Your Naples Home? Why Work with an Experienced Real Estate Agent
It is a seller’s market so why should you work with a realtor? Do you have the time? There are over 180 actions required to successfully complete a real estate transaction. From scheduling showings, contract negotiations, organizing inspectors, attorneys, title companies and a mountain of paperwork.
In today’s rapidly changing market, it’s you’ll want to be sure you have priced your home correctly to capture the largest return on your investment. You also need to be sure you have a digital game plan and an effective online marketing strategy when selling your home. One of the ways your agent can help with this is to make sure your listing photos and virtual tours stand out from the crowd, truly giving buyers a detailed and thorough view of your home.
So, if you’re ready to move forward, virtual practices may help you win big when you’re ready to sell. While abiding by state and local regulations is a top priority, we can help make your sale happen. We know exactly what today’s buyers need, and how to put the necessary digital steps in place. For example, according to the same survey, when asked to select what technology would be most helpful when deciding on a new home, here’s what today’s homebuyers said, in order of preference:
- Virtual tour of the home
- Accurate and detailed listing information
- Detailed neighborhood information
- High-quality listing photos
- Agent-led video chat
- Paperless transactions
Now more than ever, an agents presence on the internet is critical to selling your home. Let’s connect to talk about how we would leverage new real estate technology such as virtual tours and high end photography, e-mail marketing, social media marketing and much more.
Finally, if you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
The NaplesGolfGuy Team offers private client advisory services with an emphasis on detail. Professionalism, integrity and discretion are not goals, they are standards. We are dedicated to exploring, experiencing and navigating the very best in luxury living for our clients.
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
July 3rd, 2021 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy