Southwest Florida Luxury Homes Real Estate Review
Southwest Florida Luxury Home Real Estate Review
Overall, the Southwest Florida Luxury Real Estate Review shows there were 256 properties sold during the week of April 28th in Ft. Myers, Bonita Springs and Estero. This is up significantly from the previous week when 177 properties sold.
Unlike last week, Bonita Springs took the top spot in Lee County with the most real estate sales with 110 properties sold up from 66 the previous week. Fort Myers was second with 70 real estate transactions versus 63 properties sold last week. And, Estero finished the week with 67 transactions compared to 47 sales the prior week.
So, of the 110 properties sold in Bonita Springs, 12 percent were condos, 17 percent were single family homes, 11 percent were mobile homes and 49 percent were vacant lots. The remaining lots sold were coops, right-of-way lots and commercial units.
Additionally, of the 70 closings in Fort Myers, 46 percent were single family homes, 23 percent were vacant lots and 24 percent were condos. The remaining property sold in Ft. Myers were commercial units, multi-family units and mobile homes.
Finally, Estero ended the week with a total of 67 properties sold, 9 percent were mobile homes, 33 percent were condos and 46 percent were single family homes. So, the remaining sales were commercial units.
In summary, your SW Florida Luxury Home Real Estate Review shows 84 single family homes, 64 condos, 74 vacant lots, 19mobile homes, 3 commercial units, 3 multi-family units 2 coops and 4 right-of-way lots sold during the week. Now that’s a variety of different types of properties sold!
SW Florida Luxury Homes Weely Real Estate Review by zip code
- 34134 – 67 properties sold (1 coop, 4 right of way lots, 7 mobile homes, 42 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34135 – 43 properties sold (1 coop, 1 commercial unit, 5 mobile homes, 7 vacant lots, 15 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 33912 – 22 properties sold (1 commercial unit, 3 vacant lots, 6 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 33913 – 31 properties sold (1 mobile home, 10 vacant lots, 15 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 33967 – 17 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 3 multi-family units and 11 single family homes)
- 33928 – 51 properties sold (1 commercial unit, 6 mobile homes, 7 vacant lots, 19 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 33967 – 6 properties sold (5 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34134 – 3 properties sold (3 single family homes)
- 34135 – 7 properties sold (4 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 33913 – 6 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 2 single family homes and 2 condos)
More Articles About SW Florida Real Estate Sales:
Begin Your Own Property Search:
So, if you’re ready to begin your Southwest Florida Luxury Real Estate search for your dream home, I encourage you to explore my website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida. If golf is your game, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 100 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
If you are buying a home in a golf community, you will find it’s more complex than a typical home purchase. As you can probably imagine, there are significant differences between golf communities. There are many different fee structures, membership options, pet restrictions, demographics and many other details that apply to the SWFL golf communities.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
If you’re looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, please contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. I will provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home!
Lastly, I will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
About Matt Klinowski, PA
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
May 14, 2018 Posted by Matt