Southwest FL May Home Sales
Southwest FL May Home Sales Review
Southern Fort Myers remained in the first position with 129 real estate transactions. Sales were as follows: 11 percent commercial units, 31 percent vacant lots, 14 percent were condos and 42 percent were single family homes. The remaining Fort Myers properties sold were multi-family units and mobile homes.
Bonita Springs moved into the second position with 117 real estate transactions. Of the 117 real estate sales, 5 percent mobile homes, 16 percent were vacant lots, 44 percent were condos and 36 percent were single family homes. The other property sales were a a multi-family unit and a coop.
Finally, Estero slid into the third spot with 103 property sales. Home sales were split between multiple property types. Of the 103 home sales, 5 percent were mobile homes, 22 percent were vacant lots, 35 percent were condos and 36 percent were single family homes. The rest of the transactions were an agricultural lot and commercial units.
In review, based on the real estate transactions report for the week of May 1st, property sales were broken down by the following types in Southwest Florida: 108 condos, 129 single family homes, 82 vacant lots, 15 commercial units, 12 mobile homes, 6 multi-family units, 1 coop and 1 agricultural lot.
Southwest FL May Home Sales by zip code
- 34134 – 40 properties sold (1 coop, 3 multi-family units, 3 vacant lots, 4 mobile homes, 13 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 34135 – 77 properties sold (1 multi-family home, 2 mobile homes, 16 vacant lots, 23 single family homes and 35 condos)
Southern Fort Myers
- 33912 – 36 properties sold (13 commercial units, 11 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 33913 – 74 properties sold (1 commercial unit, 1 multi-family unit, 37 vacant lots, 29 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 33967 – 19 properties sold (1 multi-family unit, 1 mobile home, 3 vacant lots and 14 single family homes)
- 33928 – 77 properties sold (1 agricultural lot, 1 commercial unit, 5 mobile homes, 23 vacant lots, 27 single family homes and 20 condos)
- 33967 – 5 properties sold (3 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34134 – 5 properties sold (3 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34135 – 16 properties sold (4 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 33913 – 5 properties sold (2 single family homes and 3 condos)
Southwest Florida Sales Reports:
Begin Your Southwest Florida Property Search
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and we’ll help you navigate more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties and communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations with paperless transactions for your property from offer to close!
If you are looking for a focused and goal-oriented Realtor in southwest Florida who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, luxury home, vacation home, second home, larger home, golf home, pet-friendly or dream home, call or text 239-370-0892 or email Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
June 8th, 2021 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy