Recent Naples Property Transactions
Recent Naples Property Transactions
Overall, there were 344 recent Naples property transactions during the week of June 12th through June 18th. This is a significant increase over last week when there were only 266 transactions in the Naples area. However, similar to last week, North Naples and East Naples had the most sales. North Naples ended the week with 78 properties sold. And, East Naples ended with 64 homes sold.
Additionally, of the 78 properties sold in North Naples, 41 percent of them were condos and 36 percent of them were single family homes. So, the remaining properties sold in North Naples were vacant lots. Also, in East Naples, there were 34 transactions, 55 percent of which were condos. And, 33 percent were single family homes. Similar to north Naples, the remaining lots sold were vacant lots or mobile homes.
In summary, Naples Real Estate Transactions for the week of June 12th included 135 condos, 120 single family homes, 88 vacant lots and 1 mobile home.
Recent Naples Property Transactions by zip code
City of Naples
- 34102 – 6 properties sold (1 vacant lot and 5 condos)
- 34103 – 17 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 6 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34105 – 14 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 1 single family home and 12 condos)
- 34109 – 16 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 6 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34110 – 25 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34119 – 37 properties sold (11 vacant lots, 13 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34104 – 14 properties sold (6 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34112 – 24 properties sold (1 mobile home, 7 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 34113 – 26 properties sold (5 vacant lot, 8 single family homes and 13 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 26 properties sold (9 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34116 – 12 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34134 – 4 properties sold (2 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34117 – 14 properties sold (8 vacant lots and 6 single family homes)
- 34108 – 9 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 2 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34138 – 2 properties sold (2 condos)
- 34120 – 54 properties sold (33 vacant lots, 17 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34139 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
Immokalee and Ave Maria
- 34145 – 33 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 14 single family homes and 16 condos)
Begin Your Own Naples Property Search:
So, if you are ready to begin your own property search, I encourage you to explore this website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida. If you are a golfer, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate over 100 different golf communities to get you started. Or, if you would rather, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria.
If you are buying a home in a golf community, you will find it is more complex than a normal home purchase. As you can probably imagine, there are significant differences between golf courses. Also, there are hidden fees, different membership fees, pet restrictions and very different demographics in each community.
Or, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I can help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
So, if you are looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. Most importantly, I can provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home.
Lastly, I will handle all of the contract negotiations for your property from the first offer to close.
About Matt Klinowski
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
August 5, 2017 Posted by Matt