Naples Weekly Real Estate Sales
Naples Weekly Real Estate Sales Report For Jan. 15th
Overall, the Naples Weekly Real Estate Sales Report during the Week of January 15th shows there were 223 properties sold in Collier County. As compared to the previous week, this is a slight decrease when there were 232 properties sold. Once again, North Naples had the most real estate transactions for the week. And, East Naples had the second most homes sold. Ultimately, North Naples ended the week with 56 properties sold and East Naples had 50 homes sold.
Additionally, of the 56 real estate sales in North Naples, 35 percent were condos and 32 percent were single family homes. The remaining properties sold were vacant lots. Also, in East Naples, of the 50 transactions closed, 56 percent were condos and 18 percent were single family homes. Similar to North Naples, the remaining sales were vacant lots.
In summary, the Naples Weekly Real Estate Sales Report for the Week of January 15th through January 21st shows 119 condos, 75 single family homes and 29 vacant lots sold in Collier County.
Naples Weekly Real Estate Sales Report (Jan. 15th to 21st) by zip code
- 34102 – 10 properties sold (3 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34103 – 8 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 1 single family home and 5 condos)
- 34105 – 10 properties sold (4 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34109 – 15 properties sold (7 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34110 – 26 properties sold (5 single family homes and 21 condos)
- 34119 – 15 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 6 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34104 – 13 properties sold (4 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34112 – 17 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 6 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34113 – 20 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 10 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 20 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34116 – 9 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 5 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34134 – 2 properties sold (1 single family home and 1 condo)
- 34117 – 3 properties sold (1 vacant lot and 2 single family)
- 34108 – 10 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 2 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34120 – 22 properties sold (12 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34138 – 3 properties sold (3 condos)
- 34140 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
Immokalee and Ave Maria
- 34145 – 12 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 7 condos)
More Articles About Naples Area Real Estate:
Begin Your Own Property Search:
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your dream home or condo, I encourage you to explore my website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida. If golf is your game, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 100 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
If you are buying a home in a golf community, you will find it’s more complex than a typical home purchase. As you can probably imagine, there are significant differences between golf communities. There are many different fee structures, membership options, pet restrictions, demographics and many other details that apply to the SWFL golf communities.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
If you’re looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, please contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. I will provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home!
Lastly, I will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
About Matthew Klinowski, PA
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
March 12, 2018 Posted by Matt