Naples May Home Sales
Naples May Home Sales Remain Strong
According to the latest Naples May home sales reports, there were 606 Homes Sold in Naples during the week of the 10th down from 612 sales during the prior week. The highest priced property sold for $25,145,900.
North Naples moved into the top spot with 135 home sales up from 116 sales during the previous week. Of the 122 property sales, 4 percent were vacant lots, 39 percent were single family homes and 57 percent were condos.
East Naples fell into the second position for the the week with 122 transactions up from 120 sales compared to the week of the 26th. Home sales consisted of 7 percent vacant lots, 30 percent single family homes and 61 percent were condos. The remaining properties sold were mobile homes.
Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 81 home sales down from 95 properties sold during the prior week. Naples homes sales were made up of 6 percent vacant lots, 26 percent single family homes and 68 percent condos.
In summary, Naples May home sales for the week of the 10th showed Naples homes sold were broken down as follows: 303 condos, 216 single family homes, 81 vacant lots and 6 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
Strong Home Sales for Naples Luxury Homes
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 70 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 20 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 14 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 7 homes sold
- 10,000,000 plus – 4 homes sold
Naples Real Estate Transactions – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 28 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 17 condos)
- 34103 – 27 properties sold (4 single family homes and 23 condos)
- 34105 – 26 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 15 condos)
- 34109 – 33 sold properties (14 single family homes and 19 condos)
- 34110 – 53 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 13 single family homes and 39 condos)
- 34119 – 49 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 25 single family homes and 19 condos)
- 34104 – 34 properties sold (1 mobile home, 14 single family homes and 19 condos)
- 34112 – 52 properties sold (1 mobile home, 7 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 37 condos)
- 34113 – 36 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 15 single family homes and 19 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 12 properties sold (4 vacant lots and 8 single family homes)
- 34134 –6 properties sold (5 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34117 – 14 properties sold (7 vacant lots and 7 single family homes)
- 34138 –4 properties sold (4 condos)
- 34108 – 38 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 14 single family homes and 23 condos)
- 34120 – 45 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 20 vacant lots, 18 single family homes and 5 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 66 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 17 vacant lots, 21 single family homes and 26 condos)
- 34116 – 9 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 6 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34139 – 4 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 1 single family home and 2 condos)
- 34140 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
- 34145 – 69 properties sold (10 vacant lots, 26 single family homes and 33 condos)
Naples Real Estate Reports:
Considering Selling Your Naples Home? Why Work with an Experienced Real Estate Agent
It is a seller’s market so why should you work with a realtor? Do you have the time? There are over 180 actions required to successfully complete a real estate transaction. From scheduling showings, contract negotiations, organizing inspectors, attorneys, title companies and a mountain of paperwork.
In today’s rapidly changing market, it’s you’ll want to be sure you have priced your home correctly to capture the largest return on your investment. You also need to be sure you have a digital game plan and an effective online marketing strategy when selling your home. One of the ways your agent can help with this is to make sure your listing photos and virtual tours stand out from the crowd, truly giving buyers a detailed and thorough view of your home.
So, if you’re ready to move forward, virtual practices may help you win big when you’re ready to sell. While abiding by state and local regulations is a top priority, we can help make your sale happen. We know exactly what today’s buyers need, and how to put the necessary digital steps in place. For example, according to the same survey, when asked to select what technology would be most helpful when deciding on a new home, here’s what today’s homebuyers said, in order of preference:
- Virtual tour of the home
- Accurate and detailed listing information
- Detailed neighborhood information
- High-quality listing photos
- Agent-led video chat
- Paperless transactions
Now more than ever, an agent’s presence on the internet is critical to selling your home. Let’s connect to talk about how we would leverage new real estate technology such as virtual tours and high-end photography, e-mail marketing, social media marketing and much more.
Finally, if you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
The NaplesGolfGuy Team offers private client advisory services with an emphasis on detail. Professionalism, integrity and discretion are not goals, they are standards. We are dedicated to exploring, experiencing and navigating the very best in luxury living for our clients.
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
July 13th, 2021 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy