Naples Homes Sold Week of March 19th
Naples Homes Sold Week of March 19th
Overall, the number of Naples Homes Sold during the Week of March 19th was 323 properties. This is down slightly from 338 homes the previous week. Once again, North Naples had the most real estate transactions for the week. And, East Naples had the second most homes sold. The City of Naples came in third. Ultimately, North Naples ended the week with 79 properties sold up from 76 last week. And East Naples had 61 homes sold, compared to 63 the prior week. Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 44 properties sold versus 58 the week of the 12th.
Additionally, of the 79 real estate sales in North Naples, 47 percent were condos, 31 percent were single family homes and 10 percent were vacant lots. The remaining properties sold were mobile homes. Also, in East Naples, of the 61 transactions closed, 11 percent were vacant lots, 62 percent were condos and 25 percent were single family homes. Finally, of the 44 properties sold in the City of Naples, 70 percent were condos and 30 percent were single family.
In summary, the Naples Florida Weekly Real Estate Sales Report for March 19th shows 157 condos, 108 single family homes 52 vacant lots and 6 mobile homes sold in Collier County.
Naples FL March Weekly Real Estate Review (Mar. 19th through Mar. 25th) by zip code
- 34102 – 11 properties sold (4 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34103 – 19 properties sold (3 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 34105 – 14 properties sold (6 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34109 – 26 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 10 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34110 – 27 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 34119 – 26 properties sold (1 mobile home, 4 vacant lots, 13 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34104 – 13 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 2 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34112 – 28 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 1 mobile home, 7 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 34113 – 20 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 6 single family homes and 10 condos)
Ave Maria & Immokalee
- 34142 – 7 properties sold (7 vacant lots)
- 34134 – 3 properties sold (1 single family home and 2 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 28 properties sold (3 mobile homes, 8 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34116 – 8 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 6 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34117 – 10 properties sold (3 vacant lots and 7 single family homes)
- 34138 – 3 properties sold (1 mobile home and 2 condos)
- 34108 – 19 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 8 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34120 – 34 properties sold (11 vacant lots, 16 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34139 – 2 properties sold (2 condos)
- 34145 – 25 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 17 condos)
More Articles About Naples Area Real Estate:
Begin Your Own Property Search:
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your dream home or condo, I encourage you to explore my website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida. If golf is your game, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 100 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
If you’re looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, please contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. I will provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home!
Lastly, I will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
About Matthew Klinowski, PA
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
May 15, 2018 Posted by Matt