Naples Home Sales Strong
Naples Home Sales Strong – Week of Jan. 20th
North Naples remained in the top position with 47 properties sold during the week. Of the 47 sales, 23 percent were vacant lots, 26 percent single family homes and 51 percent were condos.
East Naples finished the week in the second spot with 52 real estate transactions. East Naples home sales consisted of 7 percent vacant lots, 33 percent single family homes and 60 percent were condos.
And finally, the City of Naples had 23 homes sold. Real estate transactions were made up of 39 percent single family home sales and 61 percent condos.
In summary, the latest Naples real estate transactions for the week of the 20th show properties sold were broken down as follows: 98 condos, 70 single family homes, 48 vacant lots and 2 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
Twenty-Nine luxury homes sold during the week. Luxury home prices ranged from $1,100,000 to $16,500,000.
- $1,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 22 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 6 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 0 homes sold
- 10,000,000 plus – 1 home sold
Latest Naples Real Estate Transactions Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 9 properties sold (5 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34103 – 7 properties sold (2 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34105 – 7 properties sold (2 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34109 – 16 properties sold (2 vacant lot, 6 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34110 – 11 properties sold (2 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34119 – 20 properties sold (9 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34104 – 13 properties sold (4 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34112 – 18 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 5 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34113 – 11 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 4 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 6 properties sold (6 single family homes)
- 34117 – 5 properties sold (1 vacant lot and 4 single family homes)
- 34138 – 3 properties sold (3 condos)
- 34108 – 14 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34120 – 32 properties sold (20 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 3 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 20 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 7 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34116 – 8 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34139 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
- 34145 – 17 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 3 single family homes and 10 condos)
Year End Wrap Up – Naples Real Real Estate Trends:
Begin Your Naples Property Search
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your Naples home, or a southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, we encourage you to explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Considering Selling your home?
Or, if you are considering selling a home in Bonita Springs, Estero, Naples or Fort Myers, we encourage you to work with a Professional Real Estate Agent or REALTOR® who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. If you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you’re looking for a focused and goal-oriented real estate representative in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Fort Myers who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, vacation home, golf home or dream home, call us or text us at 239-370-0892 or email Matt at Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Naples Golf Guy
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
March 20th, 2020, Posted by NaplesGolfGuy