Naples February Home Sales
Naples February Home Sales Report for Week of The 1st
The latest real estate reports show Naples February Home Sales for the first week of the month showed 335 Homes Sold. The highest priced home sold during the week came in at $6.3 Million in The Estuary at Grey Oaks.
Once again, East Naples led the way with the most real estate transactions with 76 for the week. Home sales consisted of 5 percent being vacant lots, 34 percent single family homes and 59 percent were condos. The remaining sale in the area was a mobile home.
North Naples remained in the second position with 55 transactions. Of the 55 property sales, 33 percent were single family homes and 60 percent were condos. The other North Naples sales were vacant lots and a mobile home.
Finally, the City of Naples rounded out the week with 49 property sales. Naples homes sales were made up of 6 percent vacant lots, 29 percent single family homes and 65 percent condos.
In summary, the latest real estate transactions review for the week of February 1st shows Naples homes sold were broken down as follows: 165 condos, 106 single family homes, 61 vacant lots and 3 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
Naples Luxury Home Sales Report
Forty-Six Naples luxury homes sold during the week. Luxury home prices ranged from $1,067,000 to $6,300,000.
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 29 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 8 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 6 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 3 homes sold
- 10,000,000 plus – 1 home sold
Naples February Home Sales Report – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 18 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34103 – 17 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34105 – 14 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 6 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34109 – 12 properties sold (4 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34110 – 19 properties sold (1 mobile home, 2 vacant lots, 3 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34119 – 24 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 11 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34104 – 17 properties sold (7 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34112 – 27 properties sold (1 mobile home, 3 vacant lots, 6 single family homes and 17 condos)
- 34113 – 32 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 13 single family homes and 18 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 8 properties sold (3 vacant lots and 5 single family homes)
- 34134 – 2 properties sold (2 condos)
- 34117 – 9 properties sold (5 vacant lots and 4 single family homes)
- 34138 – 3 properties sold (3 condos)
- 34120 – 39 properties sold (22 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 6 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 29 properties sold (1 mobile home, 10 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34116 – 3 properties sold (2 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34139 – 1 property sold (1 vacant lot)
- 34140 – 1 property sold (1 vacant lot)
- 34145 – 33 properties sold (9 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 16 condos)
Naples Real Estate Summary Reports:
Begin Your Own Property Search:
So, if you are considering buying a home today in Southwest Florida, I encourage you to explore our website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida.
If you are buying a home in a golf community, you will find it’s more complex than a typical home purchase. As you can probably imagine, there are significant differences between golf communities. There are many different fee structures, membership options, pet restrictions, demographics and many other details that apply to the SWFL golf communities.
We specialize in golf community real estate and we’ll help you navigate more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties and communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
If you’re looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, please contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. I will provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home!
Lastly, I will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
March 28th, 2021 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy