May Naples Home Sales Review
May Naples Home Sales Review
East Naples returned to the first position with the most real estate transactions. A total of 86 properties sold versus 103 the week of April 29th. Home sales in the area consisted of 29 percent were single family homes and 66 percent were condos. The remaining properties sold were mobile homes and vacant lots.
North Naples moved into the second position for the week with 79 homes sold compared to 108 transactions the prior week. Of the 79 real estate transactions, 18 percent were vacant lots, 42 percent were single family homes and 39 percent were condos. The remaining property sold in North Naples was a mobile home.
And finally, the City of Naples had 45 homes sold down from 64 during the previous week. Of the 45 real estate transactions, 36 percent were single family homes and 36 percent were condos. The other properties sold in downtown Naples were vacant lots.
In summary, the Naples real estate recap for the week of the May 6th show sales were broken down as follows: 152 condos, 143 single family homes, 58 vacant lots and 4 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
May Naples Home Sales Review for the week of May 6th Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 18 properties sold (11 single family home and 7 condos)
- 34103 – 18 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 2 single family homes and 15 condos)
- 34105 – 9 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 3 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34109 – 22 properties sold (12 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34110 – 22 properties sold (1 mobile home, 7 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 34119 – 35 properties sold (14 vacant lots, 14 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34104 – 26 properties sold (1 mobile home, 10 single family homes and 15 condos)
- 34112 – 34 properties sold (1 mobile home, 7 single family homes and 26 condos)
- 34113 – 26 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 8 single family homes and 16 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 4 properties sold (2 vacant lots and 7 single family homes)
- 34134 – 3 properties sold (2 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34117 – 7 properties sold (2 vacant lots and 5 single family homes)
- 34108 – 22 properties sold (8 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 34120 – 40 properties sold (21 vacant lots, 16 single family homes and 3 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 35 properties sold (1 mobile home, 12 vacant lots, 15 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34116 – 12 properties sold (11 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34139 – 2 properties sold (1 mobile home and 1 single family home)
- 34145 – 45 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 18 single family homes and 23 condos)
May Naples Home Sales Review News
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your Naples home, or a southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, we encourage you to explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Considering Selling your home?
Since home sales remain hot in Southwest Florida, now is a good time to consider selling your property. If you are looking to sell a home in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, we encourage you to work with a Professional Real Estate Agent or REALTOR® who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. If you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you’re looking for a focused and goal-oriented real estate representative in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Fort Myers who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, vacation home, golf home or dream home, call us or text us at 239-370-0892 or email Matt at Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Naples Golf Guy
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
July 13th, 2019, Posted by NaplesGolfGuy