Naples Area March Real Estate Sales
March Real Estate Sales Off to a Healthy Start
The latest March Real Estate Sales report for the week of March 4th show there were 242 Properties Sold in the Naples area. North Naples took over the top spot for the most real estate transactions for the week. There were 61 properties sold versus 89 the previous week. East Naples moved into the second position with 47 sales compared to 95 during the week of Feb. 25th. The Corkscrew area continued to have a fair amount of activity for the week with a total of 34 transactions. And finally, the city of Naples rounded out the week with 31 properties sold, down from the week before when there were 52 sales.
So, of the 61 real estate sales in North Naples, 13 percent were vacant lots, 33 percent were single family homes and 54 percent were condos. Also, in East Naples, of the 47 transactions closed, 62 percent were condos and 34 percent were single family homes. Additionally, the remaining properties sold were vacant lots. Corkscrew’s 34 transactions consisted of 21 percent condo sales, 44 percent single family homes and 35 percent vacant lots. Last but not least, of the 31 Naples properties sold in the City, 35 percent were single family homes and 65 percent were condos.
In review, the latest March Real Estate Sales for the Naples area for the week of the 4th show sales were broken down as follows: 85 single family homes, 117 condos, 39 vacant lots and 1 mobile home sold throughout Collier County.
Naples Area March Real Estate Sales for the week of 4th by zip code:
- 34102 – 15 properties sold (7 single family home and 8 condos)
- 34103 – 8 properties sold (2 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34105 – 8 properties sold (2 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34109 – 15 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 3 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34110 – 22 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 6 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 34119 – 24 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34104 – 13 properties sold (6 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34112 – 20 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 15 condos)
- 34113 – 14 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 6 single family homes and 7 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 9 properties sold (1 mobile home, 4 vacant lots and 4 single family homes)
- 34134 – 2 properties sold (1 vacant lot and 1 condo)
- 34117 – 4 properties sold (3 vacant lots and 1 single family home)
- 34138 – 2 properties sold (2 condos)
- 34108 – 12 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 1 single family home and 10 condos)
- 34139 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
- 34120 – 34 properties sold (12 vacant lots, 15 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34114 – 14 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34116 – 7 properties sold (4 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34145 – 18 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 6 single family homes and 8 condos)
More Naples Real Estate News:
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your Naples home, or a southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, we encourage you to explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Considering Selling your home?
If you are looking to sell a home in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, we encourage you to work with a Professional Real Estate Agent or REALTOR® who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. If you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you’re looking for a focused and goal-oriented real estate representative in Naples, Bonita Springs or Estero who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to me directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, luxury vacation home, luxury golf home or dream home, call me or text me on my mobile phone at 239-370-0892 or email me at Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Naples Golf Guy
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
May 10th, 2019, Posted by Matt