June Weekly Home Sales Recap
Southwest Florida June Weekly Home Sales Recap
Southern Fort Myers was in the number one position with 124 real estate transactions. Sales were as follows: 6 percent were agricultural lots, 24 percent vacant lots, 22 percent were condos and 43 percent were single family homes. The remaining Fort Myers properties sold were multi-family and commercial units.
Bonita Springs was in the second position with 93 transactions. The Bonita property sales were divided as follows: 24 percent were vacant lots, 35 percent were condos and 26 percent were single family homes. The other properties sold were mobile homes and a commercial unit.
Finally, Estero rounded out the week in the third spot with 76 property sales. Home sales were split between multiple property types. Of the 76 sales, 30 percent were vacant lots, 34 percent were condos and 36 percent were single family homes.
In review, based on the real estate transactions report for the week, property sales were broken down by the following types in Southwest Florida: 87 condos, 114 single family homes, 79 vacant lots, 8 agricultural lots, 4 commercial units, 3 mobile homes and 3 multi-family units.
Southwest Florida Luxury Property Sales
Fifty-Nine luxury properties sold during the week above $1,000,000.
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 44 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 4 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 3 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 6 homes sold
- $10,000,000 plus – 2 properties sold
June Weekly Home Sales Recap – Organized by Zip Code
- 34134 – 23 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 9 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34135 – 70 properties sold (1 commercial unit, 3 mobile homes, 21 vacant lots, 25 single family homes and 20 condos)
Southern Fort Myers
- 33912 – 29 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 1 multi-family unit, 7 agricultural lots, 9 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 33913 – 71 properties sold (1 agricultural lot, 2 commercial units, 25 vacant lots, 27 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 33967 – 24 properties sold (1 commercial unit, 2 multi-family units, 4 vacant lots and 17 single family homes)
- 33928 – 63 properties sold (23 vacant lots, 24 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 33967 – 6 properties sold (2 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34134 – 2 properties sold (2 condos)
- 34135 – 5 properties sold (1 single family home and 4 condos)
- 33913 – 5 properties sold (4 vacant lots and 1 condo)
Southwest Florida Sales Reports:
Considering Selling Your Naples Home? Why Work with an Experienced Real Estate Agent
With almost 20 years of experience helping sellers with their golf community real estate needs, we would like to share our strategy for how we’re helping maximize the number of offers homeowners are receiving and ultimately higher sales prices.
Our team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail and frequent communication.
We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. We are dedicated to making the sales process easier for you and your family.
We would very much like to meet you and learn about your home and help provide a stress-free selling environment for you and your family.
Call, text, or email us today for a complimentary market analysis – 239-370-0892.
Buying a Home in Southwest Florida
If you are buying a home in a golf community, you will find it’s more complex than a typical home purchase. As you can probably imagine, there are significant differences between communities. There are many different fee structures, membership options, pet restrictions, demographics and many other details that apply to the Southwest Florida golf communities.
How often do you want to play? How much time will you send in Naples? Are you planning to rent your property? What type of amenities are important to you and your family? How much space do you need?
We can help you you navigate more than 150 different golf communities in our area. Based on your needs, we’ll provide a list of golf communities that will match your criteria and help you find the perfect home in the right community for you.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
From the beginning of your journey to the end, we will handle all the details to make your real estate transaction smooth and stress free. Contact us today to get started.
Results You Can Count On
The Naples Golf Guy Team is committed to extraordinary customer service with an emphasis on detail. Professionalism, integrity and discretion are not goals, they are standards. We collaborate with our sellers to design and implement a customized marketing campaign to present your property to the world. If you are a buyer, we are committed to helping you find the community which will allow you to live the ultimate Florida lifestyle in Paradise.
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
June 24th, 2022 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy