Naples Home Sales Sizzling Hot
Naples Home Sales End April and Begin May Sizzling Hot
The latest Naples Real Estate reports show the market is sizzling hot just like the weather! During the week of April 29th, there were 478 Naples Properties Sold up from 400 homes sold the previous week.
North Naples moved into the top spot with the most real estate transactions for the week with 108 homes sold up from 76 transactions the prior week. Of the 108 real estate transactions, 9 percent were vacant lots, 38 percent were single family homes and 52 percent were condos. The remaining property sold in North Naples was a mobile home.
Additionally, East Naples fell to the second position. However, activity remained very strong for the week with a total of 103 properties sold up from 85 the week of April 21st. Home sales in the area consisted of 7 percent vacant lots, 22 percent were single family homes and 57 percent were condos. Similar to North Naples, the remaining properties sold were mobile homes.
And finally, the City of Naples had another hot sales week with 64 homes sold up from 62 during the previous week. Of the 64 real estate transactions, 39 percent were single family homes and 59 percent were condos. The other property sold in downtown Naples was a vacant lot.
In summary, the Naples real estate recap for the week of the April 29th show sales were broken down as follows: 229 condos, 181 single family homes, 62 vacant lots and 6 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
Naples Homes Sold for the week of April 29th Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 22 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 11 single family home and 10 condos)
- 34103 – 24 properties sold (11 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34105 – 18 properties sold (3 single family homes and 15 condos)
- 34109 – 30 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 20 condos)
- 34110 – 33 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 23 condos)
- 34119 – 45 properties sold (1 mobile home, 6 vacant lots, 25 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34104 – 29 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 9 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 34112 – 45 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 2 mobile homes, 5 single family homes and 36 condos)
- 34113 – 29 properties sold (4 vacant lots and 9 single family homes)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 6 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34134 – 2 properties sold (2 condos)
- 34117 – 12 properties sold (1 vacant lot and 11 single family homes)
- 34138 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
- 34108 – 33 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 14 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 34120 – 46 properties sold (20 vacant lots, 24 single family homes and 2 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 55 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 14 vacant lots, 17 single family homes and 22 condos)
- 34116 – 6 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34139 – 2 properties sold (1 mobile home and 1 single family home)
More Naples Real Estate News
Begin Your Naples Property Search
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your Naples home, or a southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, we encourage you to explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Considering Selling your home?
Since home sales remain hot in Southwest Florida, now is a good time to consider selling your property. If you are looking to sell a home in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, we encourage you to work with a Professional Real Estate Agent or REALTOR® who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. If you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you’re looking for a focused and goal-oriented real estate representative in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Fort Myers who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, vacation home, golf home or dream home, call us or text us at 239-370-0892 or email Matt at Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Naples Golf Guy
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
July 9th, 2019, Posted by NaplesGolfGuy