Southwest Florida June Home Sales
Southwest Florida June Home Sales Review
Southern Fort Myers was in the first position with 117 real estate transactions. Sales were as follows: 33 percent vacant lots, 24 percent were condos and 40 percent were single family homes. The remaining Fort Myers properties sold were multi-family units and a commercial unit.
Bonita Springs landed in the the second spot with 77 real estate transactions. Of the 77 real estate sales, 6 percent multi-family units, 14 percent were vacant lots, 30 percent were condos and 43 percent were single family homes. The other property sales were a a mobile homes and commercial units.
Finally, Estero was in the third position with 62 property sales. Home sales were split between multiple property types. Of the 62 home sales, 21 percent were vacant lots, 32 percent were condos and 40 percent were single family homes. The rest of the transactions were mobile homes and a commercial unit.
In review, based on the real estate transactions report for the week of June 26th, property sales were broken down by the following types in Southwest Florida: 72 condos, 106 single family homes, 63 vacant lots, 5 commercial units, 5 mobile homes and 7 multi-family units.
Southwest Florida June Home Sales by zip code
- 34134 – 23 properties sold (2 multi-family units, 2 vacant lots, 3 commercial units, 8 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34135 – 54 properties sold (3 multi-family units, 2 mobile homes, 9 vacant lots, 25 single family homes and 15 condos)
Southern Fort Myers
- 33912 – 31 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 33913 – 66 properties sold (1 commercial unit, 32 vacant lots, 23 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 33967 – 20 properties sold (2 multi-family units, 3 vacant lots and 15 single family homes)
- 33928 – 51 properties sold (1 commercial unit, 3 mobile homes, 13 vacant lots, 23 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 33967 – 5 properties sold (2 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34134 – 2 properties sold (2 condos)
- 34135 – 4 properties sold (4 condos)
- 33913 – 2 properties sold (1 single family home and 1 condo)
Southwest Florida Sales Reports:
Begin Your Southwest Florida Property Search
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and we’ll help you navigate more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties and communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations with paperless transactions for your property from offer to close!
If you are looking for a focused and goal-oriented Realtor in southwest Florida who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, luxury home, vacation home, second home, larger home, golf home, pet-friendly or dream home, call or text 239-370-0892 or email Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
July 22nd, 2021 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy