May Naples Florida Real Estate Sales Normalize
May Real Estate Sales Normalize in Naples Florida
Overall, Naples Florida Real Estate Sales normalized during the first week of May. During the week of May 7th there were 262 Naples Properties Sold. This is significantly less than the previous week when 411 homes sold. However, similar to last week, North Naples had the most real estate transactions. And, East Naples had the second most homes sold. Also, the City of Naples rounded out the week with the third most real estate transactions. Ultimately, North Naples ended the week with 56 properties sold down from 97 during the prior week. And East Naples had 52 homes sold, compared to 90 the previous week. Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 45 properties sold versus 54 the week of the April 30th.
Additionally, of the 56 real estate sales in North Naples, 64 percent were condos, 29 percent were single family homes and 4 percent were vacant lots. Also, in East Naples, of the 52 transactions closed, 63 percent were condos, 12 percent were vacant lots and 23 percent were single family homes. So, the remaining properties sold were mobile homes. Finally, of the 45 transactions closed in the city of Naples, 58 percent were condos and 38 percent were single family homes. Finally, similar to last week, the remaining lots sold were vacant lots.
In Summary, the number of Naples Properties Sold during the week of May 7th shows 137 condos, 87 single family homes 36 vacant lots and 2 mobile homes closed in Collier County.
Naples Florida Real Estate Sales for the Week of May 7th by zip code
City of Naples
- 34102 – 19 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34103 – 18 properties sold (7 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34105 – 8 properties sold (3 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34109 – 19 properties sold (5 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 34110 – 17 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 2 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 34119 – 20 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34104 –16 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34112 – 22 properties sold (1 mobile home, 2 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 34113 – 14 properties sold (3 single family homes and 11 condos)
Ave Maria & Immokalee
- 34142 – 7 properties sold (1 mobile home, 4 vacant lots, 1 single family home and 1 condo)
- 34134 – 4 properties sold (2 single family homes and 2 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 26 properties sold (8 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34116 – 10 properties sold (9 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34117 – 7 properties sold (3 vacant lots and 4 single family homes)
- 34138 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
- 34108 – 11 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 3 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34120 – 15 properties sold (7 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34139 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
- 34140 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
- 34145 – 26 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 9 single family homes and 16 condos)
More Articles About Naples Area Real Estate:
Begin Your Own Property Search:
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your Naples Luxury dream home or condo, I encourage you to explore my website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida. If golf is your game, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 100 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
If you’re looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, please contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. I will provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home!
Lastly, I will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
About Matthew Klinowski, PA
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
July 7, 2018 Posted by Matt