Early May Home Sales
Early May Home Sales Show Strong Naples Sales Activity
According to the early May home sales reports, there were 612 Homes Sold in Naples during the week of the 3rd down from 777 sales during the prior week. The highest priced property sold for $11,000,000.
Once again, East Naples remained in the top slot for the week with 120 transactions down from 159 sales compared to the week of the 26th. Home sales consisted of 5 percent mobile homes, 7.5 percent vacant lots, 27.5 percent single family homes and 60 percent were condos.
North Naples came in second with 116 home sales down from 138 sales during the previous week. Of the 116 property sales, 44 percent were single family homes and 54 percent were condos. The remaining property sales were vacant lots.
Finally, the City of Naples ended the week with 95 home sales down from 113 properties sold during the prior week. Naples homes sales were made up of 4 percent vacant lots, 28 percent single family homes and 68 percent condos.
In summary, early may home sales for the week of the 3rd showed Naples homes sold were broken down as follows: 318 condos, 196 single family homes, 89 vacant lots and 9 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
Strong Home Sales for Naples Luxury Homes
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 48 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 28 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 13 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 3 homes sold
- 10,000,000 plus – 1 home sold
Naples Early May Home Sales Recap – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 28 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 34103 – 19 properties sold (6 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34105 – 48 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 12 single family homes and 35 condos)
- 34109 – 32 sold properties (15 single family homes and 17 condos)
- 34110 – 32 properties sold (11 single family homes and 21 condos)
- 34119 – 52 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 25 single family homes and 25 condos)
- 34104 – 29 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 19 condos)
- 34112 – 48 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 6 mobile homes, 8 single family homes and 33 condos)
- 34113 – 43 properties sold (6 vacant lots, 17 single family homes and 20 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 18 properties sold (1 mobile home, 9 vacant lots and 8 single family homes)
- 34134 –3 properties sold (1 vacant lot and 2 condos)
- 34117 – 23 properties sold (12 vacant lots and 11 single family homes)
- 34138 –2 properties sold (2 condos)
- 34108 – 55 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 15 single family homes and 36 condos)
- 34120 – 45 properties sold (19 vacant lots, 18 single family homes and 8 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 62 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 19 vacant lots, 13 single family homes and 28 condos)
- 34116 – 7 properties sold (5 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34139 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
- 34145 – 65 properties sold (10 vacant lots, 15 single family homes and 40 condos)
Naples Real Estate Reports:
Considering Selling Your Naples Home? Why Work with an Experienced Real Estate Agent
It is a seller’s market so why should you work with a realtor? Do you have the time? There are over 180 actions required to successfully complete a real estate transaction. From scheduling showings, contract negotiations, organizing inspectors, attorneys, title companies and a mountain of paperwork.
In today’s rapidly changing market, it’s you’ll want to be sure you have priced your home correctly to capture the largest return on your investment. You also need to be sure you have a digital game plan and an effective online marketing strategy when selling your home. One of the ways your agent can help with this is to make sure your listing photos and virtual tours stand out from the crowd, truly giving buyers a detailed and thorough view of your home.
So, if you’re ready to move forward, virtual practices may help you win big when you’re ready to sell. While abiding by state and local regulations is a top priority, we can help make your sale happen. We know exactly what today’s buyers need, and how to put the necessary digital steps in place. For example, according to the same survey, when asked to select what technology would be most helpful when deciding on a new home, here’s what today’s homebuyers said, in order of preference:
- Virtual tour of the home
- Accurate and detailed listing information
- Detailed neighborhood information
- High-quality listing photos
- Agent-led video chat
- Paperless transactions
Now more than ever, an agents presence on the internet is critical to selling your home. Let’s connect to talk about how we would leverage new real estate technology such as virtual tours and high end photography, e-mail marketing, social media marketing and much more.
Finally, if you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
The NaplesGolfGuy Team offers private client advisory services with an emphasis on detail. Professionalism, integrity and discretion are not goals, they are standards. We are dedicated to exploring, experiencing and navigating the very best in luxury living for our clients.
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
July 6th, 2021 Posted by NaplesGolfGuy