Early July Naples Home Sales
Early July Naples Home Sales
North Naples remained in the first position for the most real estate transactions for the week with 52 homes sold during the first week of July. Of the 52 real estate transactions, 20 percent were vacant lots, 42 percent were single family homes and 38 percent were condos.
East Naples stayed in the second position with 34 properties sold. Home sales in the area consisted of 26 percent were single family homes and 68 percent were condos. The remaining property sold were vacant lots.
And finally, the City of Naples had 21 homes sold. Of the 21 real estate transactions, 19 percent were single family homes and 76 percent were condos.
In summary, the early July Naples Home Sales Overview for the week of July 1st show sales were broken down as follows: 74 condos, 69 single family homes, 38 vacant lots and 2 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
City of Naples
- 34102 – 8 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 1 single family home and 6 condos)
- 34103 – 9 properties sold (2 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34105 – 4 properties sold (1 single family home and 3 condos)
- 34109 – 8 properties sold (6 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34110 – 13 properties sold (5 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34119 – 31 properties sold (10 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34104 – 10 properties sold (3 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34112 – 16 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 2 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34113 – 8 properties sold (4 single family homes and 4 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 6 properties sold (5 vacant lots and 1 single family home)
- 34134 – 2 properties sold (1 vacant lot and 1 condo)
- 34117 – 9 properties sold (3 vacant lots and 6 single family homes)
- 34108 – 9 properties sold (5 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34120 – 22 properties sold (11 vacant lots and 11 single family homes)
- 34114 – 12 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 4 vacant lots, 1 single family home and 5 condos)
- 34116 – 8 properties sold (5 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34145 – 8 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 5 single family homes and 2 condos)
Naples Florida Real Estate News
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your Naples home, or a southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, we encourage you to explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Considering Selling your home?
Since home sales remain strong in Southwest Florida, now is a good time to consider selling your property. If you are looking to sell a home in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, we encourage you to work with a Professional Real Estate Agent or REALTOR® who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. If you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you’re looking for a focused and goal-oriented real estate representative in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Fort Myers who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, vacation home, golf home or dream home, call us or text us at 239-370-0892 or email Matt at Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Naples Golf Guy
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
September 3rd, 2019, Posted by NaplesGolfGuy