August Homes Sold
August Homes Sold Report for Naples Florida
Once again North Naples remained in the top spot with 66 real estate transactions for the week compared to 105 sales during the prior week. Of the 66 sales, 5 percent were vacant lots, 45 percent were single family homes and 47 percent were condos.
East Naples moved back into the third position with 54 property sales compared to 93 real estate transactions for the week of July 27th. East Naples home sales consisted of 9 percent vacant lots, 43 percent single family homes and 48 percent were condos.
Finally, the City of Naples rounded out the week with 35 home sales compared to 55 sales during the previous week. They were made up of 49 percent single family homes and 49 percent condos. The other property sold was a vacant lot.
In summary, the latest real estate transactions review for the week of August 3rd show Naples homes sold were broken down as follows: 113 condos, 145 single family homes, 78 vacant lots and 3 mobile home sold throughout Collier County.
Naples Luxury Home Sales Report
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 24 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 2 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 5 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 1 home sold
- 10,000,000 plus – 1 home sold
Naples August Homes Sold Report for the Week of August 3rd – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 12 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 5 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34103 – 13 properties sold (7 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34105 – 10 properties sold (5 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34109 – 20 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 7 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34110 – 29 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 14 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34119 – 17 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34104 – 10 properties sold (3 vacant lots and 7 condos)
- 34112 – 18 properties sold (7 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34113 – 26 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 16 single family homes and 8 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 8 properties sold (2 vacant lots and 6 single family homes)
- 34134 – 2 properties sold (2 condos)
- 34117 – 18 properties sold (1 mobile home, 15 vacant lots and 2 single family homes)
- 34108 – 22 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 13 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34120 – 51 properties sold (33 vacant lots, 15 single family homes and 3 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 36 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 13 vacant lots, 15 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34116 – 6 properties sold (3 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34145 – 39 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 18 single family homes and 16 condos)
August Homes Sold Reports:
Begin Your Southwest Florida Property Search
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and we’ll help you navigate more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties and communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations and paperless transactions for your property from offer to close!
Selling Your Home? Work with an Experienced Naples Luxury Realtor
In today’s rapidly changing market, it’s critical to make sure you have a digital game plan and an effective online marketing strategy when selling your home, especially if you are selling a luxury home. One of the ways your agent can help with this is to make sure your listing photos and virtual tours stand out from the crowd, truly giving buyers a detailed and thorough view of your home.
So, if you’re ready to move forward, virtual practices may help you win big when you’re ready to sell. While abiding by state and local regulations is a top priority, we can help make your sale happen. We know exactly what today’s buyers need, and how to put the necessary digital steps in place. For example, according to the same survey, when asked to select what technology would be most helpful when deciding on a new home, here’s what today’s homebuyers said, in order of preference:
- Virtual tour of the home
- Accurate and detailed listing information
- Detailed neighborhood information
- High-quality listing photos
- Agent-led video chat
- Paperless Transactions
Now more than ever, an agents presence on the internet is critical to selling your home. Let’s connect to talk about how we would leverage new real estate technology such as virtual tours and high end photography, e-mail marketing, social media marketing and much more.
Finally, if you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you are looking for a focused and goal-oriented Realtor in southwest Florida who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, luxury home, vacation home, golf home, pet-friendly or dream home, call or text 239-370-0892 or email Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Naples Golf Guy
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
October 10th, 2020, Posted by NaplesGolfGuy