Lee County Properties Sold
Lee County Properties Sold
Overall, there were 143 Lee County Properties Sold in Ft. Myers, Bonita Springs and Estero during the week of September 16th through 23rd. Once again, Ft. Myers had the most activity with 78 real estate transactions. And, Bonita Springs was a second with a total of 55 property sales.
Additionally, of the 78 closings in Fort Myers, 37 percent of them were single-family homes and 22 percent of them were condos. Additionally, 22 percent of the transactions in the Ft. Myers area were vacant lots. The remaining units sold were mobile homes and multi-family units. Further, of the 55 Bonita Springs properties sold, 35 percent of them were single-family homes and 35 percent were condos. And, the rest of the closings were coops, multi-family units, mobile homes or vacant lots.
Finally, Estero finished the month with a total of 31 property sales, 55 percent of which were single family homes.
In summary, 56 single family homes, 33 condos, 44 vacant lots, 6 commercial units, 3 mobile homes and 1 multi-family property sold during the week.
Lee County properties sold by zip code
- 34134 – 9 properties sold (1 mobile home, 6 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34135 – 46 properties sold (1 coop, 1 multi-family unit, 14 vacant lots, 13 single family homes, and 17 condos)
- 33912 – 20 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 33913 – 48 properties sold (1 mobile home, 14 vacant lots, 18 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 33967 – 10 properties sold (1 multi-family unit, 1 vacant lot and 8 single family homes)
- 33928 – 26 properties sold (1 mobile home, 10 vacant lots, 12 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34134 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
- 34135 – 2 properties sold (2 single family homes)
- 33967 – 2 properties sold (2 single family homes)
Miromar Lakes (golf community)
- 33913 – 5 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 1 single family home and 2 condos)
Begin Your Own Property Search:
So, if you’re ready to begin your property search, I encourage you to explore my website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida. If golf is your game, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 100 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
If you are buying a home in a golf community, you will find it’s more complex than a typical home purchase. As you can probably imagine, there are significant differences between golf communities. There are many different fee structures, membership options, pet restrictions, demographics and many other details that apply to the SWFL golf communities.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
If you’re looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, please contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. I will provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home!
Lastly, I will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
About Matt Klinowski
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
October 8, 2017 Posted by Matt