September Naples Properties Sold
September Naples Properties Sold Report
North Naples and East Naples ended the week in the top spot. There were 52 real estate transactions versus the week before when there were 72 homes sold in North Naples. Of the 52 sales, 56 percent were single family homes and 42 percent were condos. The remaining property sold was a vacant lot.
East Naples also had 52 property sales versus 58 sales during the prior week. East Naples home sales consisted of 4 percent mobile homes, 42 percent single family homes and 52 percent were condos. The other property sold was a vacant lot.
Finally, the City of Naples rounded out the week with 36 real estate transactions which was the same number of home sales during the week of the 31st. Naples homes sales were made up of 11 percent vacant lots, 28 percent single family homes and 61 percent condos.
In summary, the latest real estate transactions review for the week of September 7th show Naples homes sold were broken down as follows: 105 condos, 126 single family homes, 55 vacant lots and 2 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
Naples September Luxury Home Sales Report
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 14 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 6 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 5 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 1 home sold
- 10,000,000 plus – 0 homes sold
September Naples Properties Sold Report for the Week of September 7th – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 18 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34103 – 7 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 1 single family home and 5 condos)
- 34105 – 11 properties sold (4 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34109 – 10 properties sold (5 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34110 – 13 properties sold (6 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34119 – 29 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 18 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34104 – 10 properties sold (5 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34112 – 22 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 2 mobile homes, 6 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34113 – 20 properties sold (11 single family homes and 9 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 6 properties sold (3 vacant lots and 3 single family homes)
- 34134 – 2 properties sold (1 single family home and 1 condo)
- 34117 – 13 properties sold (9 vacant lots and 4 single family homes)
- 34108 – 14 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34138 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
- 34120 – 43 properties sold (26 vacant lots, 12 single family homes and 5 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 18 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34116 – 12 properties sold (11 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34145 – 39 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 23 single family homes and 11 condos)
Naples Real Estate Trends:
Begin Your Naples Florida Property Search
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and we’ll help you navigate more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties and communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations and paperless transactions for your property from offer to close!
Selling Your Home? Work with an Experienced Naples Luxury Realtor
In today’s rapidly changing market, it’s critical to make sure you have a digital game plan and an effective online marketing strategy when selling your home, especially if you are selling a luxury home. One of the ways your agent can help with this is to make sure your listing photos and virtual tours stand out from the crowd, truly giving buyers a detailed and thorough view of your home.
So, if you’re ready to move forward, virtual practices may help you win big when you’re ready to sell. While abiding by state and local regulations is a top priority, we can help make your sale happen. We know exactly what today’s buyers need, and how to put the necessary digital steps in place. For example, according to the same survey, when asked to select what technology would be most helpful when deciding on a new home, here’s what today’s homebuyers said, in order of preference:
- Virtual tour of the home
- Accurate and detailed listing information
- Detailed neighborhood information
- High-quality listing photos
- Agent-led video chat
- Paperless Transactions
Now more than ever, an agents presence on the internet is critical to selling your home. Let’s connect to talk about how we would leverage new real estate technology such as virtual tours and high end photography, e-mail marketing, social media marketing and much more.
Finally, if you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you are looking for a focused and goal-oriented Realtor in southwest Florida who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, luxury home, vacation home, golf home, pet-friendly or dream home, call or text 239-370-0892 or email Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Naples Golf Guy
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
November 21st, 2020, Posted by NaplesGolfGuy