November Continues to Be Strong
November Continues with 250 Plus Real Estate Transactions
East Naples moved into the top slot with 73 properties sold. Of the 73 sales, 15 percent vacant lots, 33 percent single family homes and 52 percent were condos.
North Naples fell into the second position with 61 sales compared. North Naples home sales consisted of 10 percent vacant lots, 51 percent were single family homes and 38 percent were condos. The remaining property sold was a mobile home.
And finally, the City of Naples had 30 homes sold for the week of the 18th. Real estate transactions were made up of 7 percent vacant lots, 23 percent single family home sales and 70 percent condos.
In summary, November continues with strong activity based on the number of property sales in the Naples area. Ultimately, real estate transactions for the week of November 21st show properties sold were broken down as follows: 112 condos, 124 single family homes 53 vacant lots and 3 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
Naples Real Estate Sales for the week of the 18th Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 6 properties sold (2 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34103 – 12 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 2 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34105 – 12 properties sold (3 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34109 – 10 properties sold (6 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34110 – 16 properties sold (1 mobile home, 9 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34119 – 35 properties sold (6 vacant lots, 16 single family homes and 13 condos)
- 34104 – 25 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 13 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34112 – 25 properties sold (6 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34113 – 23 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 3 single family homes and 16 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 9 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34117 – 9 properties sold (1 vacant lot and 8 single family homes)
- 34108 – 13 properties sold (3 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34138 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
- 34120 – 47 properties sold (21 vacant lots, 23 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34114 – 26 properties sold (2 mobile homes 6 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34116 – 9 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 6 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34145 – 14 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 9 single family homes and 4 condos)
More Information About Naples Real Real Estate Trends:
Begin Your Naples Property Search
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your Naples home, or a southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, we encourage you to explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Considering Selling your home?
Since home sales remain strong in Southwest Florida, now is a good time to consider selling your property. If you are looking to sell a home in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, we encourage you to work with a Professional Real Estate Agent or REALTOR® who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. If you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you’re looking for a focused and goal-oriented real estate representative in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Fort Myers who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, vacation home, golf home or dream home, call us or text us at 239-370-0892 or email Matt at Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Naples Golf Guy
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
January 13, 2020, Posted by NaplesGolfGuy