May Naples Real Estate Transactions
May Naples Real Estate Transactions For The Week of The 4th
North Naples finished the week in the top spot with 47 real estate transactions compared to 56 sales during the prior week. Of the 47 sales, 13 percent were vacant lots, 38 percent were single family homes and 49 percent were condos.
East Naples moved into the second position with 43 real estate transactions versus 69 real estate transactions during the previous week. East Naples home sales consisted of 5 percent vacant lots, 37 percent single family homes and 56 percent were condos. The reaming property sold were mobile home.
And finally, the City of Naples finished the week with 17 homes sold down from 31 sales during the week of April 27th. Real estate sales were made up of 24 percent single family homes and 76 percent condos.
In summary, the Naples Florida real estate transactions review for the week of May 4th show properties sold were broken down as follows: 90 condos, 70 single family homes, 51 vacant lots and 2 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
Naples Luxury Home Sales Report
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 8 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 4 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 1 home sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 0 homes sold
- 10,000,000 plus – 0 homes sold
April Naples Real Estate Transactions – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 10 properties sold (3 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34103 – 5 properties sold (1 single family home and 4 condos)
- 34105 – 2 properties sold (2 condos)
- 34109 – 15 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34110 – 14 properties sold (2 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34119 – 18 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34104 – 9 properties sold (1 mobile home, 3 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34112 – 14 properties sold (2 single family homes and 12 condos)
- 34113 – 20 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 7 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 5 properties sold (2 vacant lots and 3 single family homes)
- 34117 – 6 properties sold (4 vacant lots and 2 single family homes)
- 34138 – 1 property sold (1 vacant lot)
- 34120 – 37 properties sold (20 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 6 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 22 properties sold (1 mobile home, 10 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34116 – 8 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 5 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34145 – 13 properties sold (4 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 5 condos)
Naples April Real Estate Transactions and Latest Reports:
Begin Your Naples Property Search
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Considering Selling your home?
Or, if you are considering selling a home in Bonita Springs, Estero, Naples or Fort Myers, we encourage you to work with a Professional Real Estate Agent or REALTOR® who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. If you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you’re looking for a focused and goal-oriented real estate representative in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Fort Myers who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, vacation home, golf home or dream home, call us or text us at 239-370-0892 or email Matt at Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Naples Golf Guy
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
June 25th, 2020, Posted by NaplesGolfGuy