Late May Naples Home Sales
Late May Naples Home Sales
The Late May Naples Home Sales Report shows there were 386 Naples Properties Sold during the week of May 27th, compared to 336 homes sold the previous week. So, activity remains very strong for the end of May in Naples, Florida.
North Naples remained in the first position for the most real estate transactions for the week with 82 homes sold compared to 90 transactions the prior week. Of the 82 real estate transactions, 45 percent were single family homes and 43 percent were condos. The remaining properties sold were vacant lots.
East Naples is still in the second position with 73 properties sold versus 72 the week of May 20th. Home sales in the area consisted of 14 percent were vacant lots, 27 percent were single family homes and 58 percent were condos. The remaining property sold was a mobile home.
And finally, the City of Naples had 50 homes which was almost the same as the previous week when there were 51 Naples properties sold. Of the 50 real estate transactions, 30 percent were single family homes and 70 percent were condos.
Oh and don’t forget the Corkscrew area which had an outstanding week for real estate transactions. There were 71 properties sold, 43 of which were vacant lots. Most of which were in a large block, which will likely result in a new community being built.
In summary, the late May Naples Home Sales Overview for the week of the May 27th show sales were broken down as follows: 161 condos, 134 single family homes, 89 vacant lots and 2 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
City of Naples
- 34102 – 19 properties sold (6 single family home and 13 condos)
- 34103 – 18 properties sold (3 single family homes and 15 condos)
- 34105 – 13 properties sold (6 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34109 – 20 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 10 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34110 – 32 properties sold (12 single family homes and 20 condos)
- 34119 – 30 properties sold (8 vacant lots, 15 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34104 – 13 properties sold (7 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34112 – 34 properties sold (1 mobile home, 4 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 24 condos)
- 34113 – 26 properties sold (6 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 12 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 17 properties sold (12 vacant lots and 5 single family homes)
- 34134 – 5 properties sold (2 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34117 – 5 properties sold (2 vacant lots and 3 single family homes)
- 34108 – 16 properties sold (3 single family homes and 16 condos)
- 34120 – 71 properties sold (43 vacant lots, 27 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34114 – 30 properties sold (1 mobile home, 11 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34116 – 9 properties sold (6 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34145 – 28 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 17 single family homes and 10 condos)
Naples Florida Real Estate News
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your Naples home, or a southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, we encourage you to explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Considering Selling your home?
Since home sales remain strong in Southwest Florida, now is a good time to consider selling your property. If you are looking to sell a home in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, we encourage you to work with a Professional Real Estate Agent or REALTOR® who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. If you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you’re looking for a focused and goal-oriented real estate representative in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Fort Myers who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, vacation home, golf home or dream home, call us or text us at 239-370-0892 or email Matt at Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Naples Golf Guy
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
August 15th, 2019, Posted by NaplesGolfGuy