December Homes Sold Report
December Homes Sold Report – Week of Dec. 16th
According to the latest December Homes Sold report, Naples real estate sales continued to show very strong sales activity! During the week of the 16th there were 357 Naples Properties Sold compared to 362 the prior week.
Both North Naples and East Naples ended the week with the same number of real estate transactions. North Naples ended the week with 84 properties sold compared to 105 transactions during the previous week. Of the 84 sales, 6 percent were vacant lots, 50 percent single family homes and 44 percent were condos.
East Naples also had 84 property sales compared to 68 the week of the 9th. East Naples home sales consisted of 15 percent vacant lots, 26 percent single family homes and 57 percent were condos. The remaining property sold was a mobile home.
And finally, the City of Naples had 40 homes sold, down 1 sale from the prior week. Real estate transactions were made up of 34 percent single family home sales and 66 percent condos.
In summary, December home sales were very strong in the Naples area. Ultimately, real estate transactions for the week of December 16th show properties sold were broken down as follows: 158 condos, 128 single family homes, 68 vacant lots and 3 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
Twenty-nine luxury homes sold during the week. Luxury home prices ranged from $1,050,000 to $8,050,000.
- $1,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 22 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 4 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 3 homes sold
- 10,000,000 plus – 0 homes sold
Naples December Homes Sold Report for the week of the 16th Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 15 properties sold (6 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34103 – 12 properties sold (3 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34105 – 14 properties sold (5 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34109 – 25 properties sold (14 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34110 – 28 properties sold (11 single family homes and 17 condos)
- 34119 – 31 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 17 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34104 – 30 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 34112 – 25 properties sold (1 mobile home, 4 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 15 condos)
- 34113 – 29 properties sold (6 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 15 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 6 properties sold (3 vacant lots and 3 single family homes)
- 34117 – 11 properties sold (4 vacant lots and 7 single family homes)
- 34108 – 19 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 8 single family homes and 10 condos)
- 34120 – 36 properties sold (1 mobile home, 24 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 3 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 30 properties sold (1 mobile home, 9 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34116 – 12 properties sold (10 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34145 – 31 properties sold (8 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 18 condos)
Begin Your Naples Property Search
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your Naples home, or a southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, we encourage you to explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
Considering Selling your home?
Since home sales remain strong in Southwest Florida, now is a good time to consider selling your property. If you are looking to sell a home in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, we encourage you to work with a Professional Real Estate Agent or REALTOR® who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. If you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you’re looking for a focused and goal-oriented real estate representative in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Fort Myers who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, vacation home, golf home or dream home, call us or text us at 239-370-0892 or email Matt at Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Naples Golf Guy
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
February 16th, 2020, Posted by NaplesGolfGuy