August Luxury Home Sales
August Homes Sold Report for Naples Florida
Once again North Naples remained in the top spot with 101 real estate transactions. Of the 101 sales, 5 percent were vacant lots, 31 percent were single family homes and 64 percent were condos.
East Naples stayed in the third position with 56 property sales. East Naples home sales consisted of 9 percent vacant lots, 39 percent single family homes and 50 percent were condos. The remaining property sold was a mobile home.
Finally, the City of Naples rounded out the week with 34 home sales. They were made up of 9 percent vacant lots, 41 percent single family homes and 50 percent condos.
In summary, the latest real estate transactions review for the week of August 17th show Naples homes sold were broken down as follows: 151 condos, 137 single family homes, 71 vacant lots and 2 mobile homes sold throughout Collier County.
Naples August Luxury Home Sales Report
- $1,000,000 – $1,999,999 price range – 34 homes sold
- $2,000,000 – $2,999,999 price range – 25 homes sold
- $3,000,000 – $4,999,999 price range – 9 homes sold
- $5,999,000 – $9,999,999 price range – 3 homes sold
- 10,000,000 plus – 0 homes sold
Naples August Luxury Home Sales for the Week of August 17th – Organized by zip code:
- 34102 – 14 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34103 – 14 properties sold (6 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34105 – 6 properties sold (3 single family homes and 3 condos)
- 34109 – 12 properties sold (4 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34110 – 53 properties sold (10 single family homes and 43 condos)
- 34119 – 36 properties sold (5 vacant lots, 17 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 34104 – 10 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 4 condos)
- 34112 – 24 properties sold (1 mobile home, 1 vacant lot, 7 single family homes and 15 condos)
- 34113 – 22 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 11 single family homes and 9 condos)
Ave Maria and Immokalee
- 34142 – 6 properties sold (4 single family homes and 2 condos)
- 34134 – 3 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 1 single family home and 1 condo)
- 34117 – 13 properties sold (11 vacant lots and 2 single family homes)
- 34108 – 20 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 8 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34120 – 58 properties sold (1 mobile home, 24 vacant lots, 29 single family homes and 4 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 28 properties sold (12 vacant lots, 10 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34116 – 11 properties sold (6 single family homes and 5 condos)
- 34145 – 26 properties sold (9 vacant lots, 9 single family homes and 8 condos)
August Luxury Home Sales Reports:
Begin Your Southwest Florida Property Search
So, if you’re ready to begin your search for your southwest Florida Luxury home or condo, explore our website to find information about communities in the area. If golf is your game, we specialize in golf community real estate and we’ll help you navigate more than 150 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, we will provide a list of properties and communities that meet your needs.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost for you to have an agent represent you. In fact, we may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Lastly, we will handle all contract negotiations and paperless transactions for your property from offer to close!
Selling Your Home? Work with an Experienced Naples Luxury Realtor
In today’s rapidly changing market, it’s critical to make sure you have a digital game plan and an effective online marketing strategy when selling your home, especially if you are selling a luxury home. One of the ways your agent can help with this is to make sure your listing photos and virtual tours stand out from the crowd, truly giving buyers a detailed and thorough view of your home.
So, if you’re ready to move forward, virtual practices may help you win big when you’re ready to sell. While abiding by state and local regulations is a top priority, we can help make your sale happen. We know exactly what today’s buyers need, and how to put the necessary digital steps in place. For example, according to the same survey, when asked to select what technology would be most helpful when deciding on a new home, here’s what today’s homebuyers said, in order of preference:
- Virtual tour of the home
- Accurate and detailed listing information
- Detailed neighborhood information
- High-quality listing photos
- Agent-led video chat
- Paperless Transactions
Now more than ever, an agents presence on the internet is critical to selling your home. Let’s connect to talk about how we would leverage new real estate technology such as virtual tours and high end photography, e-mail marketing, social media marketing and much more.
Finally, if you live in a golf community in southwest Florida, you are competing with more than 150 other golf communities. Contact us today to learn how your home or condo stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.
If you are looking for a focused and goal-oriented Realtor in southwest Florida who will help you achieve your Real Estate needs, please reach out to us directly. Additionally, if you are looking for a golf community expert or you are considering buying or selling a home, luxury home, vacation home, golf home, pet-friendly or dream home, call or text 239-370-0892 or email Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
About Naples Golf Guy
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
October 15th, 2020, Posted by NaplesGolfGuy