Naples Real Estate Transactions
Naples Real Estate Transactions
Overall, there were 362 Naples Real Estate Transactions during the week of May 22nd through May 28th. Once again, North Naples and East Naples had the most sales. North Naples had a total of 80 sales. And East Naples ended the month with 66 property sales.
Further, of the 80 properties sold in North Naples, 32.5 percent of them were condos and 43 percent of them were single family homes. So, the remaining properties sold in North Naples were vacant lots. In addition, in East Naples, there were 66 sales, 70 percent of which were condos. And, 21 percent were single family homes. Similar to north Naples, the remaining lots sold were vacant lots.
Finally, the Corkscrew area saw a significant increase in activity with 60 properties sold during the week. Over half of them were vacant lots.
In summary, Naples Real Estate Transactions for the week of May 22nd included 145 condos, 117 single family homes, 98 vacant lots and 2 mobile homes.
Naples Real Estate Transactions by zip code
City of Naples
- 34102 – 10 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 1 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34103 – 8 properties sold (1 single family home and 7 condos)
- 34105 – 14 properties sold (8 single family homes and 6 condos)
- 34109 – 16 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 4 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34110 – 26 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 34119 – 38 properties sold (7 vacant lots, 17 single family homes and 14 condos)
- 34104 – 12 properties sold (5 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34112 – 26 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 18 condos)
- 34113 – 28 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 21 condos)
Eastern Collier County
- 34114 – 29 properties sold (2 mobile homes, 9 vacant lots, 7 single family homes and 11 condos)
- 34141 – 1 property sold (1 single family home)
- 34116 – 10 properties sold (9 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 34134 – 2 properties sold (2 single family homes)
- 34117 – 12 properties sold (7 vacant lots and 5 singles family homes)
- 34138 – 1 property sold (1 condo)
- 34108 – 19 properties sold (2 vacant lots, 8 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 34120 – 60 properties sold (35 vacant lots, 18 single family homes and 7 condos)
Immokalee and Ave Maria
- 34145 – 34 properties sold (6 vacant lots, 10 single family homes and 18 condos)
Begin Your Own Naples Property Search:
So, if you are ready to begin your own property search, I encourage you to explore this website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida. If you are a golfer, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate over 100 different golf communities to get you started. Or, if you would rather, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria.
If you are buying a home in a golf community, you will find it is more complex than a normal home purchase. As you can probably imagine, there are significant differences between golf courses. Also, there are hidden fees, different membership fees, pet restrictions and very different demographics in each community.
Or, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I can help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
So, if you are looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. Most importantly, I can provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home.
Lastly, I will handle all of the contract negotiations for your property from the first offer to close.
About Matt Klinowski
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
July 16, 2017 Posted by Matt