Lee County Home Sales Review
Unlike last week, Bonita Springs had the most real estate activity with 80 property sales during this time period. Fort Myers was a close second with a total of 77 sales. And, Estero ended the week with 69 real estate transactions.
Additionally, of the 80 closings in Bonita Springs, 38 percent were single family homes, 33 percent were vacant lots and 20 percent of them were condos. The remaining units sold commercial units and mobile homes. Ft. Myers ended the week with 77 properties sold, 35 percent of them were single-family homes, 16 percent were vacant lots and 23 percent were condos.
Finally, Estero rounded out the week with a total of 69 property sales, 16 percent of which were condos, 17 percent were single family homes and 23 percent were vacant lots. The remaining sales were mobile homes.
In summary, your Lee County Home Sales Review shows 77 single family homes, 47 condos, 64 vacant lots, 11 mobile homes and 5 commercial units sold during the week.
Lee County Home Sales Review by zip code
- 34134 – 17 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 2 mobile homes, 5 single family homes and 7 condos)
- 34135 – 63 properties sold (2 commercial units, 4 mobile homes, 23 vacant lots, 25 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 33912 – 22 properties sold (1 commercial unit, 1 vacant lot, 11 single family homes and 9 condos)
- 33913 – 46 properties sold (1 commercial unit, 18 vacant lots, 19 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 33967 – 9 properties sold (3 vacant lots, 5 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 33928 – 33 properties sold (5 mobile homes, 1 commercial unit, 15 vacant lots, 4 single family homes and 8 condos)
- 34134 – 2 properties sold (1 single family home and 1 condo)
- 34135 – 5 properties sold (1 vacant lot, 3 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 33967 – 4 properties sold (3 single family homes and 1 condo)
- 33913 – 3 properties sold ( 1 single family home and 2 condos)
Begin Your Own Property Search:
So, if you’re ready to begin your property search, I encourage you to explore my website to find information about communities in Southwest Florida. If golf is your game, I specialize in golf community real estate and would be happy to help you navigate the more than 100 different golf communities in our area. If you prefer a more direct approach, I will provide a list of properties that meet your criteria and/or communities that meet your needs.
If you are buying a home in a golf community, you will find it’s more complex than a typical home purchase. As you can probably imagine, there are significant differences between golf communities. There are many different fee structures, membership options, pet restrictions, demographics and many other details that apply to the SWFL golf communities.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the contractor’s real estate agent represents the builder’s best interest, not yours. There is no cost to you to have an agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
If you’re looking for information about a specific community in Bonita Springs, Estero or Naples, please contact me and I will prepare a custom market report for you. I will provide the market information and insights to help make sure you select your dream home!
Lastly, I will handle all contract negotiations for your property from offer to close!
About Matt Klinowski
Contact Matt: Matt@NaplesGolfGuy.com
December 17, 2017 Posted by Matt